Reviews for Unexpected
More please!
Still holding out hope for this one. I'm a staunch SessKag fan, but this story is so charming and unique, I'd love to see how it ends :). P.S. Have read Tsumiko and also waiting for Kumiko :)
If you finish this story I will buy you chocolate. Please please please?
Sango The Lecher Slayer chapter 69 . 4/10
This has always been one of my favorite stories. So excited to hear you have been working on a novel! I agree with the other reviewers who would love an ending to this story. Your writing is so touching and truly transports the reader.
Forgotten Dark Soul chapter 69 . 3/19
I do hope you update this fic! I love your Sess/Kag stories, but this one has found a place in my heart as well.

I'm excited to hear that you are publishing a series of novels! I admit, I bought a Kobo for the sole purpose of reading your 'Tsumiko and the Enslaved Fox' - seeing as I could not find a paperback copy of your novel locally! I look forward to reading it!
katiesparks chapter 69 . 3/18
I read this fic all weekend as I ran around with the little cousins and I was SO invested. Little cousins are also very invested, but at least I got to tell them they FINALLY kissed! Can't wait to see if there's more!
Prince2527 chapter 69 . 2/24
Absolutely fantastic story, please update!
EnelyaTheSmall chapter 69 . 2/23
this story is hands down my favorite. Just know that if you ever decided to update, I and many others would be more than happy to indulge! I hope you are doing well!
Does the title of the chapter Cancellation mean that you've canceled this story?! I just noticed the title! Please don't cancel this story, it's one of the reasons why I continue to check Fanfiction!
Guest chapter 69 . 12/27/2017
I'm on the same page as guest reviewer Desperate. Please update this story. How does it end?!
Desperate chapter 69 . 12/26/2017
I have been waiting for seven years for this story to be finished. I’ve gotta know how it ends. PLEASE keep writing!
Alannada chapter 69 . 12/6/2017
Oh, this fic is so wonderful, it's sad it's not updated since forever. I wish to know what was going to happen next... You have a really nice style and the plot was really fun to read
Pearl Gatsby chapter 69 . 11/21/2017
Oh how I wish there would be more of this! I am in love with this fic.
Guest chapter 69 . 11/19/2017
This story hasn't been updated in over 5 years...please...PLEASE! I love it so! I've almost given up!
Reader chapter 69 . 11/8/2017
Hope you're doing well!

I'm an old reader of yours, and rapidly was enamored with your story.

I hope your health is treating you well, and I just wanted to let you know that there are still people out there eager to see how this story ends. :D
It's been a few years since your last update, but I haven't given up hope!

Faithfully waiting,
One of your Many Readers (who forgot her login account)
3,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »