Reviews for Unexpected
A Little Someone chapter 87 . 5/9
“I’m okay with always.”

GAH. Ma heart! YES! Yessss one thousand percent! (ToT)
young kagome chapter 87 . 5/5
Inuyasha! Omg I can’t believe he said it! Love this for them!
Author Fan chapter 87 . 5/3
My heart smiled and swooned for this chapter. It was such a sweet chapter. I look forward to the next chapter as always. I’m truly great full you decided to continue this story. I love every part of it.
austengirl79 chapter 87 . 5/2
That proposal was so beautifully written! It’s so Inuyasha-like to just blurt it out there, but in such a sweet and tender way. And Kagome’s answer was the best! I’m crying.
I am in tears. This is beautiful.
akwardllama chapter 87 . 5/2
Ahhhhh so cute
EbonyEye chapter 87 . 5/2
I've been following this fanfic for years and have re-read it more times than I can count. It's one of the few pieces out there which balances the secrecy of youkai and everyday human society well. I just want to express my appreciation that you never dropped this fic and encourage your writing for any possible future pieces like this!

That being said, I am super happy for this chapter- I think many readers are experiencing the "finally!" moment. Gave me all the warm and fuzzy feelings.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
EE
iNuQTpIe chapter 87 . 5/1
These twooooo….. it’s been years but they still get me every time. ️️️
Mal chapter 87 . 4/30
Oh, oh how wonderful this chapter was.
WritingRin chapter 87 . 4/30
Ok that was WONDERFUL! So wonderful but I am dying to have Kagome’s side of this chapter! Dying, Forthy!
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 87 . 4/30
and watch him fall out of his chair lol
the everchanging chapter 87 . 4/30
Great chapter!

My jaw dropped at "I want to marry you." And honestly "Let's do that. But not before lunch." was the best response.
Monochromatic-Stardust chapter 87 . 4/30
How is that the most perfect proposal that this story could POSSIBLY have had?

Honestly, I can't get enough of this story. It's easily in my top 10 favorite Inuyasha AUs ever.
Ayjah chapter 87 . 4/30
Oh my, that moment was so.. THEM!
Why no update since February? (Sobbing loudly)
3,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »