Reviews for Unexpected
Sooooooo chapter 69 . 9/18
...are you, like, EVER going to finish this?
Jess chapter 69 . 9/15
Wow this is really well written! I know you are working on Savvy but if you could find the time to update this story Id love to see where it goes! The mind reels at the possibilities!
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Oh thank goodness! I was REALLY hoping their youkai forms were going to show up in this story. I'm so excited to see what happens! Ps. You're a wonderful writer. I'm slowly making my way through all your stories. :)
IM SOO DEPRESSED WHYYYY DID YOU STOPPPP
fka11 chapter 69 . 8/23
I am deeply sadden. I just read this whole story in one sitting. I couldn't put it down, I so wanted to know what was to happen next after every chapter. Only to get to the end and it wasn't complete. I know it is very unlikely, given how long it's been since you've updated, but I would love to know what happens next.

Alas, I may never know, but I would like you to know how lovely your story was. It flowed wonderfully and kept me longing for more. You're a very talented writer.
Zephyr chapter 69 . 8/17
This story is just the best! The plot, character development, simmer, humor - EVERYTHING - is flawless! May I just say how much I absolutely love this story! Any hope that this story will be picked up again? Am willing to help procure any needed sustenance - coffee, chocolate, ice cream! Anything to have more of this story! 333
More please!
Still holding out hope for this one. I'm a staunch SessKag fan, but this story is so charming and unique, I'd love to see how it ends :). P.S. Have read Tsumiko and also waiting for Kumiko :)
If you finish this story I will buy you chocolate. Please please please?
Sango The Lecher Slayer chapter 69 . 4/10
This has always been one of my favorite stories. So excited to hear you have been working on a novel! I agree with the other reviewers who would love an ending to this story. Your writing is so touching and truly transports the reader.
Forgotten Dark Soul chapter 69 . 3/19
I do hope you update this fic! I love your Sess/Kag stories, but this one has found a place in my heart as well.

I'm excited to hear that you are publishing a series of novels! I admit, I bought a Kobo for the sole purpose of reading your 'Tsumiko and the Enslaved Fox' - seeing as I could not find a paperback copy of your novel locally! I look forward to reading it!
katiesparks chapter 69 . 3/18
I read this fic all weekend as I ran around with the little cousins and I was SO invested. Little cousins are also very invested, but at least I got to tell them they FINALLY kissed! Can't wait to see if there's more!
Prince2527 chapter 69 . 2/24
Absolutely fantastic story, please update!
EnelyaTheSmall chapter 69 . 2/23
this story is hands down my favorite. Just know that if you ever decided to update, I and many others would be more than happy to indulge! I hope you are doing well!
3,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »