Reviews for Unexpected
zekksgirl chapter 67 . 1/20
Did I just finish re-read this story for what feels like the 20 the time? Yes... Do I still love it as much now as I did the first time? Also yes!
Inupinky chapter 69 . 12/5/2020
This fic is still one of my favourites! I have re-read it at least five times and every time it fills my stomach with warmth. I really hope that you'll one day finish the story so that I'll be able to read the whole thing.
WritingRin chapter 69 . 10/10/2020
So, yesterday hurricane delta passed over the south and we got so much terrible wind and occasionally hard rain it was a weird night. My window shattered. I couldnt sleep at all and had no internet whatsoever and had nothing downloaded... just a few fics to my phone. I’m really glad this was one of them and that it was 69 chapters. It kept me busy until 6am when the storm finally quit.

I wish there was just a little bit more, though! It doesnt feel finished!

When I read Tsumiko and the Two Janitors I knew it wouldn’t be long before I read this story again to do a little compare and contrast. My verdict is that both are good on their own. I enjoy the simplicity of this one and the fact that its our beloved Inu/Kag. I also like Shippou coming into Inuyasha’s life, discovering him in the attic, and saving him. Its never mentioned (as far as I remember) in Tsumiko but now I wonder if those two janitors could’ve had a similar meeting back in the day.

Back to this one: the first time I read this story when I was not an adult I wonder what I thought of the characterization. Everyone being an adult is the biggest change. I like what it does to Ship and Inu’s relationship. And I like Kagome and Inuyasha in this as well. They have their moments of uncertainty and all, naturally. But overall they do seem mature to me and I’m 31 now. So that was nice.

Anyway thanks for the read!
Amaya chapter 69 . 9/8/2020
Honestly, I don’t know how to truly express how beautiful this work is to read. You captured the characters so well, and have written such heart-warming and fun moments to experience. I know it had been a long time since you have updated, but I hope some day you revisit and finish this lovely story. It’s been an amazing read. It’s hard to find works of this caliber and it really resonated with me. Amazing work.
Crossed Lover chapter 69 . 8/22/2020
Please update! I absolutely love this.
Kontan chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
Please finish this one!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2020
Cute interaction
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2020
I love their interaction here
BashiYami chapter 1 . 1/14/2020
Nice to see you're still around, it gives me hope maybe one day this and Unspoken will be completed someday. It's always on my mind, maybe one of these days it'll be on yours.

Sin cere,
- DoP - ~
Prisca chapter 69 . 8/7/2019
Niceee, when will Kagome discover their true identity?
Carlynul chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
I have to agree with the reviews below. It's so unlike you to leave a story unfinished on here! lol. Buf if you wouldn't mind, I know im dying you find out what happens. FYI I just bought all your books. Lolol
Guest chapter 69 . 7/24/2019
I just finished reading Tamiko and I was curious if you were going to finish this version? I get that Tamiko is based off of this one, but it is a completely different story, plus there is no Gert and Don! I really wish that you would finish this one. Inuyasha and Ash are completely different character and personality wise and the threat of Sesshomaru is very different from the threat of being outed in book 3. Please, please, won't you finish this one? It's been seven years since an update. SEVEN. I check back all the time. I've read all your books. But something about this story, these characters you've captured here, keeps me coming back and reading it over and over again.
kaykaymichelle chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
I have adored this story for a very long time. I've reread it more than twice. patiently waiting for an update!
Guest chapter 69 . 6/19/2019
Love this story, and still waiting eagerly for updates! 2019
Toreh chapter 69 . 5/27/2019
I don't think this'll get finished, but it's the cutest thing I've ever read and I started this knowing I'd love it because it was written by you. I'm going to go through the rest of your stories now.
3,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »