Reviews for Unexpected
Inuyasha is "neither human nor demon," isn't he?
DreamMadeFlesh chapter 69 . 4/16
I regret waiting so long to read this one Bc it's sweet & a lot of fun...please write more
So does the title of this chapter, "Cancellation" mean you're canceling this story? Or is it really just the title chapter? It's been 5 YEARS! I'm languishing here!
Lady of the Opera chapter 69 . 3/9
I knew what I was getting myself into when I stumbled upon a recommendation for this fic in Tumblr. I knew it had been a while since your last update and you were focusing on other stories. None of that actually prepared me for the moment where I was done with chapter 69.

I don't normally like AU but this was spot on with characterization and the plot is super cute. I need more janitors in my life ASAP.

I hope that one day I'll see you've updated this, and I'll be super happy. :)
EnelyaTheSmall chapter 69 . 3/9
my heart is broken by the sudden pause! I'll have to admit. I have been stuffing myself with this fic the past 3 days and have fallen into my own shade of love. absolute perfection. you're characterization is spot on and inspiring. 15/10 would definitely recommend. hell, I'd recommend this to my grandmother.
I've reread this soooo many times. I'm usually a SessKag fan but your characterisation of Inuyasha is just so adorable. What would you need to have time to finish this? Babysitter? Cleaner? Maybe we can GoFundMe some cash so you can take time away from your usual responsibilities. I need me some closure! T-T
Please. Just please. I have loved this story from the first day I read it. Please don't let it die here.
michaelaj532 chapter 69 . 2/13
I love this story shop much. I would like to see it's completion, please. Keep up the good work!
Glad I came back to reread this story. This inuyasha always makes me feel warm inside.
TaelorInu chapter 63 . 1/21
Shippo is beyond hilarious in this book. I love it
rhmarie chapter 1 . 1/14
Just wanted to say how much I love reading anything you do. I'm sorry to see Lord Charming come to an end but I do know all good things reach a happily ever after. :-)

I'm hoping that with that one complete you will turn to working on this one again. Course I love Savy as well. And I don't usually enjoy Kagome and Kouga pairings.

Anyway, was happy to see you back updating your stories. Thank you for sharing your world with us. ~~Rhonda
luckythirteenx chapter 68 . 1/13
I always come back to this story, with some hope that it had been updated ... one of my top favorites, and always gets me sucked back into Inuyasha
Gah! What kind of hole-in-the-wall place in a strip mall serves ramen *and* beef and peppers, chicken and mushroom, sweet and sour pork, and Szechuan? I'm going to assume it's set in a small town where restaurants don't bother specialising
Just reread this again.., this is the only InuKag story I like, the only Inuyasha characterisation I can stand :). I know you're busy, but fingers crossed you'll get back to this someday. Happy new year!
YYonder chapter 69 . 12/31/2016
OMG! You need to finish posting this story. it's lovely
3,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »