Reviews for Unexpected
MikoMimi chapter 91 . 11/4/2023
I literally just found this and read it nonstop. I know its been more than a year, but hopefully you’ll have enough time to finish this one up. It’s really lovely.
Guest chapter 91 . 8/31/2023
It has been over a year since last update. Are you well?
thank u chapter 91 . 7/17/2023
i remember reading this when yu were first uploading it in 2007 when i was a freshman in high school and then would reread it almost every fall - one of my all time favorites in any fandom. i was so thrilled when you started updating again and even if you don't add any more to this, i'm so glad we got even a little more of this beautiful world. i love them all and it brings me back to a simpler time in my own life and my own younger self. 3
d'elfe chapter 90 . 7/5/2023
Do not mind my latest comment, I see this fic is indeed not finished yet :)
d'elfe chapter 91 . 7/5/2023
Well, I wasn't quite expecting things to end that way.
It feels like the closure was missing there, and I would have loved to read a bit more of Kagome and inuysha, mind you :)
d'elfe chapter 25 . 7/5/2023
Uh oh, they put him with sesshomaru's stripes.
There's so much hidden meaning in each chapter, it is awesome.
Inuyasha doting on children just warms my heart
d'elfe chapter 15 . 7/5/2023
So kagome is not a miko, but the guys are definitey yokai :D And I bet the chase is quite exciting to them.
That's a outing I would have loved to do as a kid for sure
d'elfe chapter 14 . 7/5/2023
It is so entertaining. Shippo protecting inuyasha's crush, and the dynamics are to die for
Guest chapter 91 . 6/17/2023
I can’t believe this story is about to turn 15 years old in September and it’s still unfinished. I’ve been reading this for 15 years…excuse me while I go take a moment.
Galli chapter 91 . 6/16/2023
I was so surprised and excited to see this had updated that I binge read the whole thing. New developments! Intrigue! Sesshoumaru getting flustered and being more open with Miroku than he's probably been in centuries, and Miroku being very persuasive about a possible reconciliation or at least less outright enmity with Inuyasha - although now Kagome is in the know it will of course go pear shaped all over again.

This story was always a delight to read and even more so now that I've found it again after the long hiatus. I'll be checking out your ao3 now, and definitely follow you over there. I'm not sure why I wasn't following on here already, or maybe I was and ffn is being as temperamental as ever.
Guest chapter 87 . 6/14/2023
This is like that end scene in New Moon where Edward proposes and then we just have to wait. That wait was only a year, we’re pushing two for this one and the wait is painful.
Guest chapter 91 . 5/20/2023
I really miss this story :(
inkydeux chapter 91 . 4/25/2023
Man oh man I got into this not expecting much and wound up hooked within 3 chapters and read the whole story through. I hope there will be more to this, but even if there isn't, this story is wonderful and a new favorite.
Axe-writes chapter 91 . 3/10/2023
love this. I was so excited to see that this fic had been updated.
DChelyst chapter 91 . 12/27/2022
I love this whole thing! And this latest development between Miroku and Sesshoumaru - Miroku is so crafty and smart! He can see what Sesshoumaru is really needing. I hope this ends with a reconciliation between Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru!
3,660 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »