Reviews for I'll Be Waiting For You Where the Sun Sleeps
yulegabriel chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Is it over? Don't let it be over! It's so good!
FantasticalMusical chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
This is an amazing story that I'd love to keep reading...hint hint!
sanglote111 chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
I'm loving it, please don't abandon this.
HappeDaez chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
aw. Sad ending. I look forward to the next chapter. :)
HappeDaez chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
hehe, pizza date.
HappeDaez chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
XD I'm happy that Dante's coming back. :)
HappeDaez chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
XD wonderful. Dante, what do have to say~
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Lovely! :) I've been looking for a good slash story. Thank you for posting this. :)
April chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
This is pretty much amazing. Please don't abandon this story!
Elendraug chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
I really like this so far. :3 The way you've used events from Clerks II to shape the outcome of this is clever - reopening the QuickStop, Becky's and Elias' involvement, etc. (Though I think in the DVD commentary, Kevin says that Jay and Silent Bob got all that money from the movie deal - certainly they couldn't've spent it all on flying around to beat up people who were insulting them on the internet!)

The dialogue's great, the characters are in-character, the plot is really good... The only issue I've noticed is that you seem to have some trouble with commas. Namely, there aren't enough of them. Not a huge deal, though.

Can't wait to see more of this! Good luck with the rest. :D
lululuvsu chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
Ooh, I like! Will this be updated soon? Yes? Maybe?

Please update this, I want more.
Ladywilde chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
Oh very nice. I liked this chapter, you do a good job with dialouge. It sounds very true to the character despite the fact that Randall is just a bit OOC. Which for a slash fic is just fine. I like his interactions with Becky. Those work really well in the story.
Ladywilde chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
I don't find the idea of Randal and Becky as roomates odd. Sure, they are very different people but I figure a situation like this might break down some walls - I can see them bonding over what a dick Dante is... anyway, love the story! I can't wait to see where it is going! awesome.
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
You should be getting love for this story because it's awesome.

Though, Randal/Dante don't do much for me as a slash couple (in this fandom, I am all about Banky/Holden) I have to say this was wonderfully written and very in character. You got the voices spot on.

I esp. loved this line: “I think you need to do what he says before he jumps over this counter and beats the living fuck out of you,”

That was just perfect. I really like Becky in this ~ very nice work! I am on to read more!