Reviews for Pathetic Fallacy
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Hello Ally aka Lady Nailo! :D

I like the way you characterized Gray. He was very manly (lol) and in-character. Hihi. It's also a pretty sweet oneshot :) Good job!
floridapanther28 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011

There really isn't enough Grary, is there? I want to join the group you made for Grary! Also, you are GREAT at summaries. I literally laughed out loud at when you called Jack a gigolo (HE SO IS! SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!) and I squealed like the creepy stalker fangirl that I am when it talked about Gray fighting shirtless in a storm. LAWL! XD

I loved the story! It was so cute! Oh, also, my anonimous username is my REAL username, so could you PM me and tell me about the group? IDK how to join communities because I joined the site in like April.
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
what a really sweet story.. XD
Measured chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Oh, this is just darling. Adorable, with shirtless!boyfights and misunderstandings~ total romantic comedy material, heh.

Gray/Mary is adorable and you write it wonderfully
Midnight Philosophy chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That's so cute! Grary forever!
Karen Moondrop chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That was so sweet! It's cool how you've added the whole "tough guy" thing about Gray that often goes ignored. Thank you!
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
cute very cute i liked it a whole lot, you should write more
By The Tree chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Brandersnatch chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Oh, Wow.

I rally... wouldn't have minded some Jack and Mary endings. xD I don't see too much of them lately but oh well. I really liked this. It seriously made me laugh.
jean chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Yeah! I'm glad people are participating in the writing challenge! Go me! Go Scarlet!

Great story. I laughed a lot while reading it! I don't care about the itallics. Trust me, it's nothing compared to some of the jumbled...for lack of a better word..crap that somehow makes it way to this site in other genres. Good job! Kudos to you and please write for another challenge if one strikes your interest! :)
Calypso Tea chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Another sweet and funny story! Beautifully written and beautifully in-character. I always know that I'm in for a treat when I see that you have updated. _
StarrNight chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Oh. Mah. Gawdess.

That was good.

No, that was beyond good.

I always thought of Gray as being kinder than that, but hey, it really worked for the story! Good job!
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Aw, this is such a cute oneshot! And it's Grary! Yes! XD

I love your portrayal of Gray here and Mary too of course. They're both so perfectly in character.

Brilliant story, I love it!
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
again your writing makes me laugh and go aww. Jack, oh, Jack... he sounds like a hottie. Haha. Gray is such an innocent, non-innocent guy... does what's on his mind. In this case, it's beating up Jack. I never thought I could laugh at a fighting sequence XD And like OHMYGOD I cannot believe Gray started growling! hahaha.
The Laughing Libra chapter 1 . 9/22/2007