Reviews for The Perfect Lie
JJ-000-JJ chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
I love your story. Its so so good.

please update soon
clap your hands say claire chapter 8 . 5/2/2008
Well, I forgive you.
clap your hands say claire chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
Not bad!
icandealwithfate chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
heehee.
firewordsparkler chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
That seems like so much fun!
b chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
please update soon i love this story
cutestar89 chapter 6 . 3/14/2008
HI LOSER! lol, I like the story, but just remember that people do not change over night. Keep the characterizations in mind when you are writing this, if that makes any sense. It is good soo far ,and I love the dynamic between lily and james.
shetlandlace chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
This is interesting, I can't wait to see how they teach Lily how to have fun!
firewordsparkler chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
That was a really good chapter. Please update!
crushed-lilyflower chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This is really well written, well done.

But the atmosphere seems a little creepy; tis probably just me.

also the way you keep saying england is a bit weird. english people just take that for granted - like me!
clap your hands say claire chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
Hmm. Not much to say, really. Not bad.
firewordsparkler chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
I just started this story, obviously, and I think its really good. I like Lilly's different personality.
Sweetest Flower-n-Tallest Stag chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
I like the different take on the whole Lily/James plot. Some things I see are really similar to other stories I've read, though. The fact that Lily is a completely different person from what most people make her as is already huge enough to make this story distinctive from all those fanfiction peices out there. I want to see where you are going with this. I have a prediction. Hopefully James will show Lily the true meaning of life, the right way to be successful.
clap your hands say claire chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
Okay. After the flashback, it would be much less gayer if you didn't write "End flashback". I'm sure that everyone reading the chapter will be intelligent enough to see which is flashback and which isn't, seeing you write flashbacks in italics and put a line in between.

Also, the word "OWLs", however you write it, should not have a capital 's'.

Other than that, not bad.

Oh, a note: It's a bit daft putting "please read" at the end of the chapter. If someone has scrolled down to the end of the page, it's more than likely that they have read it, and therefore you do not need to ask them to read it, as they already have. Asking them to review is normal, but ... yeah.
clap your hands say claire chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
I kind of skipped through most of that, because I don't like reading big paragraphs. I think you should break them up.