Reviews for Protector
randyzoopurple chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
dog3n chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I must say, this one was a bit confusing. Although it might have to do with the fact that I've never actually watched the film. Nonetheless, excellent emotive style.
DGfleetfox chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
If you'd do a continuation, sequel, for this, I would love you forever (as much as anyone can love a total stranger - but y'know, ppl have favorite writers, and you're definitely up there on my fanfic writers list. Pleaseeee, it'd be a wonderful gift for the New Year :)
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Absolutely awesome, seriously, I hope you continue. First of it's kind here ;)
DGfleetfox chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
So basically... I keep re-reading this over and over whenever I feel like getting into a particularly awesomely crafted story. I can't even express how much I really enjoy this. I particularly like the two men you decided to focus on, with emphasis on King Baldwin (he was played by Edward Norton in the movie I'm pretty sure... who I have a thing for, heh). Anyway... it's been a while I know, but in my opinion you left it off in such a way that if you were so inclined you could probably make a sequel to this. I would love to read that. If you're writing, I would definitely want to read something like that, and I'd certainly review it. Hope you'll consider it. Ciao!
Thaliran chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
Confused, what kind of ending is that? exept for that its qute
yoyoente chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
WHAT? That's it? GAH! Does she escape? Pull a fast one on the King and go back to her time? Or does she stay, and maybe lead her people to victory...though I really don't see Buffy leading an army simply for a crusade...she'd want truly dark enemies...

FaintlyAlarming chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
Wow. Just... wow. Are you going to write more of this story?
PrincessAnnMacbeth chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
This story kicks ass. I find the lack of communication funny. Buffy needs a translator book! LOL she would so freak at being Queen!
jpdt19 chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
Oh, curse the foolishness of uneducated religious zelots. God help those priests for no-one else will.

A superb chapter, thanks so much!
Catlimere chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
I love this story. First off, I'm a huge Liam Neeson fan so I was delighted Buffy saved Godfrey, anyway enough fangirl swoon and more reviewing.

I really like the way you linked the past and present thru the sword. The way you described the way the sword called to Buffy, drew her in, and felt like her own was marvelous. I loved too the way you moved between past and present. Buffy's thoughts and reactions, and the the same with Godfrey and his men. Healing the King's leprosy was a fabulous twist and I can see why they call her an Angel. (I have to admit I wasn't sure when she woke up if they were bleeding her as part of middle age medical practices or for some other, more nefarious reason.)

I loved that Buffy found her knight, felt safe, peaceful surrounded by his things and his scent. I love that Godfrey held her and directed the others to protect her.

I have to admit I have a deep desire to see Buffy and Godfrey end up with a happy ever after. Or at least mostly, happy ever after. But I don't know what's going to happen with the King's desire to make Buffy his Queen. He has a deep respect and love for Godfrey and he has to be able to see how Godfrey feels for Buffy and how Buffy instinctively reacts to Godfrey. He was a good man, I'm hoping against hope that he'll allow them their happiness... maybe...possibly...

Beautifully written, you capture a scene and the emotions so well. I eagerly look forward to more, of all your stories. Always a delight to read, even when they make me want to cry.
Roxie156 chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
You know, it almost physically pains me to both love and hate you at the same time! Once again a fabulous chapter and I ask for nothing but more of everything you write.

Emerald Cloud chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
O_O...I've never seen Kingdom of Heaven so I have NO IDEA whats going on but I would love to see more of it :D!
Jaie chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Yay, update!

Can't wait to find out what happens next.
GreenOnBlack chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
Wonderful! We see this now from someone's POV and we have confirmation as to who her 'blue-eyed man' is. Lovely writing, as usual. Keep at it!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »