Reviews for It's a Wishful Life What Jorgen didn't Show
dumas chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
I just taught of a suggestion for a new chapter, how about imagining how's the life of the following characters would be without Timmy: Mark Chang, Princess Mandie, Adam "Catman" West, Molly and Dwight from the episode "Wishing Well"?
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
Good so far, carry on.
Expatkiwi chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
Ah, trapping the evil bug. Nice touch. Also that bit about Trixie and Veronica being pulled off their pedestals...
Expatkiwi chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Nice start. Particularly with Mama Cosma pulling Faity Godparent duty...
albino-ottsel chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Gah! it screwed up the URL in my last review! -_-

probably overkill, but i don't wanna take any chances.
dumas chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
I have a suggestion, it can be interesting to see what Remy Buxenplenty and Norm the Genie lifes will be without Timmy and also if Dad ( ) is still bothered by Dinkleberg?

Keep up your good work :-)
albino-ottsel chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
*dances with joy* You kept Faye in-character! *glomp* I'm so glad! This is the first time someone else has used a character of mine, and I'm so glad you didn't turn her into a stupid, spoiled brat! *hugs* Does she still wear her signature outfit ( albino-ottsel. XD Just curious. I don't mind if she doesn't have the bandages, but the coat is like, her thing (well, my thing, which is her thing 'cause I want it to be). Okay, no more rambling. Now for actual criticism:

Not a fan of the script format; it's a little rambling (and I think it's against rules anyway).

Grammer and spelling are good, and like I said, it's in-character. I'd just like a little more detail.

One more random note: you stole that notebook scene from me! XP I kid, I kid, it's cool. I shall add this to my alerts.