Reviews for Trust and Betrayal
jquackers chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Zomgzomgzomgzomg. I'm like rereading your stories. And I just realized that I never reviewed most of them! -smacks self-

Amazing, as always.
Okami chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Ne, it be nice if this were to continue
K chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
cool i love that movie ]

can't wait till the next chapter

i hope shizuru and natsuki meet in the next chapter

update soon please
faberryjuice chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Great chapter; I can't wait to read more. Though I really hope that, even though the movie didn't have a happy ending, this story can at least...
Kai chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
WOW, this story got potentials. Loved the idea.

Kenshin's and Natsuki's personalities are quite similar, so there wouldn't be any problem. What I'm curious about is how you could put Shizuru's flirtatious personality in this story, since that could be the main attraction from this story.

Keep on writing.

hehehe... sorry for the bad english. XP
wakamama chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
oh its good. also reito's fiancee? can it be who i think it is? ohh update! i want to read the part where natsuki meets shizuru
Rikku-Spira chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
So much blood...I love it awesome chapter, update soon!
shezaei-neko chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
OH...these OVA are really good, I like the cross-over idea

But...wait a sec...you're not planning to...Shizuru...

Do that and I'll use the Gatotsu on you, got it? :]

Continu, I'd like to see how you transform this fic
gale chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
good start good start! you should just keep goin until it's completely finished with one more chapter.
kikyo4ever chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Yes, the movie was very sad. They could have a happy ending but unfortunately thing never go the way fan wanted. I hope that making this version into a Shiznat, there will be a better ending...There a little hope right, since you marked the story as Drama/Romance instead of suspend/angst...I hope you don't fully follow the movie because those who saw it, will clearly know the ending of your Shiznat story... I hope there is a turning point to this...

ShizNat in Samurai X...interesting, but hopfull a different ending.
Von Krapper chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Wow! You combined two of my favorite Animes in the world but sadly i haven't watched this one. But i think i will not watch it any more because your making a story starring our very own ShizNat. Update soon. I'm very excited about it!