Reviews for Tempus Fugit
me chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
I personally am all for george/hermione.

P.S: you made a mistake in your A/N chapter 5. It's G-E-O-R-G-E not G-O-E-R-G-E.
hannah.kaho chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
who ever immasia is she is a horrible editor because i found a whole bunch of incorrect words and names Lily's name is Lily EVANS not EVENS those are numbers lik Evans is a name and get facts straight Bellatrix graduated way before Sirius and Lucius was a 5th year when The marauders started school.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 24 . 1/24/2013
I liked it, the story was good there were a few errors but we are human it is to be expected! The story moved very fast and some parts didn't make sense also the chapters that didn't have the story were kinda annoying but all up good story!
Grammar Nazi chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This sounds like an interesting story, but within the first two paragraphs, there were numerous grammatical mistakes, and basic mistakes at that. "...Remus, Tonks and Harry were to..." REALLY? To, two, and too are three VERY different words. Additionally, "Moaning Murtal" Who is that? Did you mean "Moaning Myrtle," with "Myrtle" spelled like an actual name?

I really wish you had done a better job proof-reading, because I would have loved to read your story. But if you can't put in the time to really read through it and do a simple spell check, why should I put the time in to read it?
Heart.Or.Head chapter 24 . 10/25/2011
Love the end
seheronelves chapter 24 . 5/22/2011
Whatever happened to Charlie? :P
BeckyBoo12221 chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
Hey,

Charlie's birthday is the same day as mine exept mine was December 12 1996, keep writing and have fun,

Bye,

-Becky
SkylerBlack chapter 24 . 2/7/2010
awesome story. i really liked it :D
zyxw chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I like this but I think it would've been a good idea to have them related somehow that way when they spend time together throughout the year the other students don't get suspicous...even though it looks like they might have reason soon. Plus it would explain them showing up together.
Lauren chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
actually the twins didn't even graduate. they dropped out early.
krissey cullen chapter 24 . 3/17/2009
omg i loved it i read the whole story it was really good
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 24 . 10/31/2008
great
AmberBaker chapter 12 . 10/26/2008
ok so what's with all the (no offense) annoying chapters where u just seem to show off ur knowledge of harry potter, or like author's note 1 where u wrote one little message? couldn't that stuff be added to the end of a chapter instead? IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!
Rori Potter chapter 24 . 8/6/2008