Reviews for Out of Reach
Lenora Jime chapter 1 . 5/25
Ahh, I love this just like the other of your fics. The last scene is so fulfilling and ichigo's determination is admirable while his love is beautiful. You write about them so well, now I wonder if you ship them or not?
Thank you for this lovely story and see ya :)
Toukia chapter 1 . 5/11
Oh tell me they are together already at the after life. Or maybe not? Coz Ichi will forget or something. -_- It's too much for me too! Somewhere at the middle, I thought Ichigo will give up, will continue living like get married and have a family with someone else. But oh heavens, you are so kind not to do that coz it will surely break my sanity. Haha. Anyway, you've done a great job with this story writer-san. :3
Kishiku chapter 1 . 2/22
This story is can be described in three words... utterlessly, beautifully written ... It made me cry... ;; I love the story... Good work!
QwQ)b
curio cherry chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Beautiful.
schoolgurl95 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is really good! Very insightful!
Renae chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
As always, marvelous story. You are able to capture and express emotions in your stories in a way I've never come across before. It is wonderfully affecting, and very effective in conveying the inner worlds of people. Kudos!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Very moving!
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Epic win
lalaspice chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Even though time passes, their love remains timeless. I love the build-up of emotions you wrote for both characters, especially the scenes were Ichigo was being reckless with his life and how his perspective changed when Yuzu almost died. The reincarnation cycle and living worlds apart definitely brought angst, but the ending tied all of it up beautifully.

This is a very well-written story and I am glad I found it!
Sel chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That was undescribably beautiful. :') I can feel my eyes tearing up. I loved it so much. Never stop writing these gorgeous fics, ya hear me?
NeonSyzygy chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
this is an amazingly beautiful story...only the second Ichigo/Rukia one that's made me cry...(the other one was yours as well)

it describes their odd love/hate relationship really well, and is overflowing with powerful emotion.

Prizz chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I cant believe I havent reviewed this awesome fic yet! And Ive read this a hundred times for years now. For that, I apologize.

This is one of the best IchiRuki fic ever made in fanfiction history. The buildup of emotions was well-written and still you managed to capture their respective character up to the very end. Outstanding.

Thank you for writing and sharing this to us.
FallingInTheFlames chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
this was epic! i loved it! it was one of the rare stories that made me cry! you are an awesome writer.
Bibliolympian chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
When I first read the summary, I was thinking here is another one of those romance fics, where they try to write one and epicly fail, here is one and I have nothing better to do, so here it goes.

But wow. That's really good. It fits and everything.
Misery Lotus chapter 1 . 1/5/2011