Reviews for Zutto
Selto chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
It's lovely to see some nice SasuHina smutty goodness! I've enjoyed this. :3
ooanon chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
W.t.f...omgosh...it was...WOAH c: i like sasuhina ..sasusaku can suck my girly balls braahh... *nosebleed*
Cat chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Yup big nose bleed thus one.
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow this is probably the most intense Sasuhina I've read so far, I need a fan lol awesome job with the descriptions
worldreminiscence chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
sequel..? THAT'D BE GREAT! and are u Japanese? Because all the japanese words here are correct(I know cause I'm one, half though)XD and it was really a major nosebleed O/O

XDD Awesome author!
crookshies chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Kiya!( drops face flat on a puddle of blood)
Dragonfly chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
wipes nose! I myself love the idea of sasuke and hinata steaming it up, very impressive visual and inspiring.
Zafira00 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
That's what i call a Lemon
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
SasuHina is the best pairing ever. It ought to be real in the series. No more needs to be said.
shy.smile chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Great..:3 and very cute.
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
this is a major nose bleed hahahha love it...
Hey Dhee chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
*nosebleed while reading*

*gulped*

*shaking head*

OMG! TOTALLY HOT! XD

I just tell u.. make MORE! lol
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was good, but I think it would have been fine if you used English instead of Japanese, so you dont have to keep scrolling down the page or keep wondering what it means. But that's just my opinion.
KatSin chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
wow... hotness
RidensGirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
*can't write, massive nosebleed is killing me* x_x

ok, now, try to get a hold of myself. Fine...

What to say? This is my first time reading a SasuHina lemon and all I can say is... I WANT MORE! w

Hehe, just kidding; I should stop being too perverted. Anyways, you really did a good job: very realistic fan-fiction. I totally loved it, it left me speechless!

One more thing: I really liked the fiction in which Hinata was raped by Itachi by the way... Kukuku, i'm so evil; Hinata doesn't deserve to be raped. Still, I think Itachi would be a very good sex-partner. Ok now, my brain's completely burnt, it's not of me to think those kind of thing... _"

Keep up the good work, ok? While waiting I'm going to add this story to my favorites!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »