Reviews for Coping
MahagwayTheArcher chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
it was really good and cute at the same time! i was always a fan of Kaku and Jyabura's companion-like pairing. they always fight a lot so it was a pretty good match-up story. i loved the part when Jyabura was smoking in the dark alley and Kaku talking to him, please make more stories about them! keep up the good work. the narration was very good, by the way. :DD
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I think CP9 and cute together in a sentence might be an oximoron, but in this case it fits. That was cute. xD
Gaara-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
WAH! wonderful! I love your writings! Girl that thrilled me completely (And i'm not going to lie, I also laughed with "It reminded him vaguely of the way his aunt and uncle used to make dinner..." xD better I won't tell you what I thought at that moment)

Poor Jyabura :( well, the job is the job... In any case, the the phrase that captivated to me completely was the one that Kaku said in the end "Besides, you made dinner" that was a good end .

Well, sorry for not review you befora, I was so busy -_-U, continue like this! Bye Bye!
animatedrose chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Cool story! I love these two so much! Weird, having Jyabura smoke. It reminds me of Sanji and that reminds me of them fighting in Enies Lobby. Weird, huh? I love this story, keep on writing!
MangoPirate chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Oh man... made me shed a tear, in all honesty. Beautifully written. Please keep up the CP9 fanfics.
MalkyTop chapter 1 . 9/22/2007