Reviews for Reading Material
FINAL BOSS BOKUT chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
XD Lol.

"Things Never To Do Again"

1. Blame stuff on Demyx.

2. Mess with Larxene.

You might want to add "gambling with Luxord"

And the game's called 358/2 Days because Roxas was alive for only a year. He was fully active in Organization or 358 days, and those days were experienced by two people. Roxas and Xion. Hence the "Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days"
Sparkly Faerie chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Hahaha, that was funny. Kinda made me twitch with the implied Larxene/Xenmas though... scary...

Also, I'm pretty sure the reason they named it 358/2 days was because that was the amount of time that Roxas spent in the Organisation; 358 days in reality, 2 days in his mind when Namine made him think it was a dream.

I dunno, I read it somewhere on the wiki.

Just a bit of trivia for you. ;)

Andyway keep up the great work.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
lol. like seriously. i actually started laughing at the end. and now my parents think I'm crazy. oh well :P
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
:D That was funny! I liked it...although the implied Xemxene was a little creepy...but still, very funny. I liked the end!
Shadow Vanilla chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Oh MAN. This is just too awesome. I love the "Things Never to do Again" list, and the Desperate Housewives mention made me choke on my soda.

*faves*
Medilia chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
ROFLMAO! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
Itoe Hirose chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
XD That was awesome. I'd make a longer comment, but typing on a PSP is rather irritating... w; *faves*
SimplySarah1221 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
it was an awesome idea, and youve written better i just think it lacked a bit of um..the flowing factor?

. ? O.O

anyways goodjob
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
awesomeness, no suckiness in sight.