Reviews for Things That Go Bump In The Night
shiney02 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
great little story ;)
Splash123 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Sentimental and unique, nice job!
C.Rara chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I almost didn't click on this. I don't know why. I just didn't think I paticularly wanted to read it. But I did and you know what, I thought it was...BRILLIANT.

Really nice ideas, well written and seriously funny. I loved the comment about Bill and Fleur :P the end was adorable.

Glad i clicked on it.

xx
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I feel sorry for the ghoul.

Although, you know, having one explains why they don't have any cats and dogs or anything but Scabbers in that big of a family-usually lots of kids means lots of furry pets, too.
duj chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Sometimes the people left behind have more interesting stories than the ones who left.
Her Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This definitely deserves more reviews! I found this tale extremely amusing...how Weasley-like! I can very easily picture something like this happening in their household. The poor ghoul - no one understands it (Him? Her? Do ghouls even *have* genders?)! Truthfully, I don't think it would have been a very good idea to sleep in the shop - who knows what could happen there? - so it's good that they were able to solve the problem in the end.

There was one thing I noticed, though: You ended off the first paragraph with "and the rest was straightforward", which is past tense. But the paragraph is in the form of commands (I'm not sure of the proper grammar term for this). It doesn't make sense to go from commands to past tense. To fix this, I think you should change "was" to "will be".
Emmy-loo chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Adorable! I loved the brainstorming Fred and George did - it seemed really natural. Keep up the good work!
arthursmolly chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I loved this fic! I particularly liked this part:

Molly stared at the ceiling with intense concentration. It was the sort of thing you did when your youngest son was off trying to be an outlaw, and every time you managed to forget that for almost long enough to start nodding off to sleep a ghoul banged against the wall.

Amazing what you noticed when you stared at it for long enough. Cracks, cobwebs and evidence that someone's mind hadn't been on the painting charms. If she had to be awake for much longer, she was going to tell Arthur it needed a fresh coat of paint.

It helps to drive home the fact that it is late and they need a solution, also, it brings out Molly's worries about Ron. Great job!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Very nice! So cute.
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Great story! Poor ghoul...
Abstractly Sydney chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
nice. i like it
landslide chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
great story! I love the idea of a lonely ghoul. ~~And the comments about not getting into the parent's bedroom without knocking, that was hilarious as well! I wonder if Fred and george's ghouls will sell ;)

~landslide~