Reviews for In Time
anthropologist chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I really enjoyed reading this, this was absolutely lovely work. I can't believe tihs is your first time writing Meredith and Derek, because you seem to have such a strong and stable grasp on both of their characters. I really felt like I was in Meredith's head, and the use of second person really worked well for your story. Wonderful :)
Cheeky-Chops chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This is really good!
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aww this story was so sweet. I loved it! :)
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Great insight in Meredith's head, lol!
Bronwen Melisande chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Wow. That's really, really good. Iloved it ]
Cherrifan82 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I loved it.

Brandy
Gaialy chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
so simple yet so beautiful. Loved it!
MissRe chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
LOL - VERY cute. I loved the story. I thought it was a lot of fun and it was neat to see a side of Meredith that is introspective. Great job!
MerDerAddicted chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Leave it to Meredith to have a thought proccess like that. I love the way her and Derek play around. This was great.
alwaysbringback-up chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I love this...It's a great start! Please continue!
JustLikeMeredith chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I am very interested about this fic. Can't wait for more updates. By the way, I'm Caitlin!
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I liked this... Meredith is happy and less dark and twisty. And also the fact that it centers around something so normal and mundane such as getting locked out rather than a hidden wife or some sort of brain surgery.
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
this is good! i really think you should continue, because i want to know what happened next! just wondering, did this start after s3 finale, and if not, when? thnks! hope for more soon! :]