Reviews for My New Life in ToS
Renaglory chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Update plz.
hyllia14 chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Whoo! the whole thing was AWESHOME! Can't wait for more

Speaking of which, when is the next one coming...?

Lol, Kuro and his yarn XD
ScarPaw234 chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
I hate tomatoe's as well T~T but I only make a exception when its in pasta dishes lol but overall I despise Tomatoe! *has a insane look on my face*
yorushihe chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
NOOOOO~! NOT THE EVIL LEPRECHAUUUNS~! I DIDN'T TAKE THAT GOLD I DIDN'T!

*hides behind a review*

phew.. they went away..

*checks behind the corner and sees the angry gnomes with their evil toe hanging tool and tickling pompoms walking away*

YEY~! I'm adoring this fic~! (isn't adoring a cool word?) anyway~ the randomness speaks to me, calls my name and makes me relate... hmm.. if you're random enough, people won't know how to predict you, but then again, it makes global domination istsy bitsy harder cause people will expect you to also do evil things.. it gets worse if you have The Evil Laugh(tm)...

anyway~

Aaaw... you know what I'd do with ress. powers~? I'd comercialize it! MWAHAHAHA~! *BRING BACK YOUR LOVED ONE HERE ($50000)* errm... of course I give discounts if the person is related to me (No mom, pay up the $25000).. - just joking.. ehhh.. I'd just build a zombie army... *thinks a little* duuung.. I'd need zombifying powers.. not ress. powers.. And the first thing I thought when Kira found out about those was: "Oooooohhhh, will she be able to see Colete' soul when she looses it? - next thing was - (quote) I see dead people! - then - If I could get Kratos to swear that to me I'd die a happy gal" then I thought about the price I'd charge to bring someone back... and that I'd never donate blood again.. and that I'd also sell my blood.. and that I would stop drinking coffee, cause doctors already found traces of blood in my caffeine stream... aaaannnndddd-

*goes on for a few lines*

Yep, I'm done~! DONE~! DOOOONNNEEE~!

PS: It was a lie, I'm not done yet.

PPS: The PS above was also a lie, I'm really done~!

PPPS: NOOOO~! both PSs are wrong~! IT's not done's time!

Done: Then when its my turn?

PS: When I'm done with you...

Done:..*Kratos' glare n. 7*

bye~!
Agitha Cook chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
I like the yarn comment...it was really funny.
Crazy-Franky101 chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
OMG this is amazing! But... I noticed this was last updated in 08... Please continue this! It's absolutely amazing!
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Oh dear lord...this can only end in tears! I can't wait to see what mind games she is gonna play with Yuan!

BlackRose
zOMGPrincess chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
I laughed so hard on chapter 8! "Don't. Mock. The yarn." *laughs insanely* I love this self-insert! *wipes tear* Hope the next chapter come out soon~
rrbbelljapankh12 chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
Kratos speaks! It’s a miracle! He did not go “…”

Woot! This is one of the best story's i've found on this site!

Seriously, i'am mostly enjoying it because Kratos is one of my favs in ToS!

I'll look forward on the next chapters, but don't rush yourself.
Kaori chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
I kicked him and walked back to the dimension that Kratos and the others lived in, not caring if he followed me or not.

LOVE THAT LINE!
SheenaFox chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
Lol, I love the story so far. xD But about the fire seal, in the game, ice is fire's opposite, so ice spells would be better for fire...and is kinda feels like a crack fic...I like funny things, but crack isn't that funny...try not to make it that random. I love it though, good luck with the next chatper
Naori chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
Hey dude! Sweet story. Nice way to introduce Kuro. However, you might want to make them... a little less random. Not to get rid of it, because that's their personalities, but just... stop having them do stuff like say 'in real life', because it's a reference to the fact that before, she saw it as 'not real life'. But good job otherwise!
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 8 . 10/22/2008
I totally love the story. Kira and Kuro are such fun characters to read about. What you've done with Kratos is amazing. You made Lloyd into a fun character. I love Genis but somehow the fact that you don't like him much doesn't bug me at all. It's fun when he wins at something. Overall the story is love. One of the best self inserts I've read. This made my day cause I'm sick with bronchitis.
Dimly chapter 8 . 10/22/2008
I love this! Kira and Kuro (Dark and Black...cool names!) are so funny! And I love how the group reacts to their...mindsets. Please update soon! I'll give you yarn...

:D:
sweepingly chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
This was so much fun to read! X3 I hope you'll continue it soon.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »