Reviews for Brotherly Love
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 19h ago
Awww that was so heartwarming! :) Although, Kagome had to know that sitting Inuyasha hurt. There is no excuse for that. I'm glad the Inuyokai brothers got along in the end.
Booker10 chapter 1 . 1/1
Love it!:DDD
anime1addictithon chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
wow nice story, took me a while to finish readin it but its great!
javy chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Izayoi is Inuyasha's mothers name not Sakura
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
it's too long for a simple 1 shot. u should have devided it into chapters. also, work on ur spelling, it's demons, not daemons. other then that, it was ok.
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Hahahaha! I LOVED it!
midnightsweet chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
great story. i really like it. it have everything in it. all that was missing was a big battle. but still nice anyway.
shogi chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
HAHAHA! Aww, that was so cute! And wonderful! Ok, so they were OOC but hey! I thought it was so good that it totally doesn't matter. It makes me wish this was part of the real story line... having Inuyasha and Sesshomaru get along like this and GETTING RID OF JAKEN! Whoa! That was brilliant! I hated that annoying, snively, nasty little toad! I'm so glad he's gone.

Great job! I totally loved it! Especially Sesshomaru saying "Brotherly love is a wonderful thing"! That has to be the funniest and most OOC thing he's said the entire time... but it was rather fitting for this story so I loved it!
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Woo! _ Wooww! That was amazing! They went from butting heads to acting like loving brothers! It's like watching a lil butterfly slowly form from a squishy little piece of spaghetti. Definatley somfin to go down into the faves list. _ *throws Inu and Sess plushies*
Konpeitou chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
First review, woot! :ninja: This was quite a cute story, I enjoyed it muchly. And I do so love Fluffy