Reviews for The Redemption of Bad Blood
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Excellent story, though I can't see Severus happy in a Gryffindor-ruled afterlife. At least Albus wasn't there, twinkling at him. If he had been, Sev probably would have taken the first train for hell.
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Depressing, haunting, but hopeful at the end.

~V.
ofthelore chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
That was just.. beautiful. Really.

Sequel please!
Cloggie chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
just one word... WOW!
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Interesting. Nice "crazy" touch in the writing style. And this:

"he could wear a sign around his neck and stumble blindly, a sign around his neck that read, 'This is what I did to me, imagine what I could do to you.' "

-chilling.
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow, that was very well written. It mad me cry... Now I'm even more sad about him being dead. Oh well. A good way to pass the time is to read wonderful fics like that(this?)...
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
this is so wonderful! the end was especially touching! great job!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Sounded like he ended up in hell anyway.
duj chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Powerfully disturbing. I wrote in "Light" that if ever there was someone who might have *wanted* to be Kissed by a Dementor and have his soul fall into oblivion, it would have been he, and you express here the same despair, the same self-loathing, the same seething misery of his life. But death brings healing, a different, happier sort of oblivion.
DP1014 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
R.I.P. to all of them

I went thru a semi-state of depression after reading the final book,and also was really close to cying/breaking down. AND I DID ONCE BECAUSE of my very "dear" cousin who like did everything possible to pry answers/spoilers out of me and i after spilling a tad of the story i broke down and stated crying...he hugged me till i couldn't breath although it stoped my crying

And then he stated blabing about how he wanted to kill Snape for killing his fave character and...well...lets just say it took me a while to stop him from his well u know. For a while i really felt bad but slowly getting out of it.

anyhow (sob) R.I.P. to those who desevere it...sniffles