Reviews for Roxas Doesn't Agree With The Fangirls
Naw, so cute. :D
andrea chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
xD

Awesome!

that was hilarious lol...having Axel READ IT OUT LOUD, would be the MOST embarassing thing EVER for Roxas. I can totally see him turning red and feeling so uncomfortable hahahahaha

:P loved this, keep up the good work!
A.D. Williams chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Making fun of us fangirls is always hilarious and at the same time, it makes ya feel just a bit guilty that this IS what we choose to write, lol! Or read...whichever, _

I solely blame Tetsuya Nomura for all the KH pairings. Not sure how many people would really do everything Axel did just to see Roxas ONE last time when the boy might as well have been dead since he'd joined with Sora, lol! And that there is why this relationship was birthed.
Wellwitted chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Exellent... or axellent... yup. That works. This amused me. See? *is amused*
kittykatpunkrap chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
LMFAO i love the story! it was good/AWESOME

p.s oh noes I wonder whats going to happen next? hm... (laden with sarcasm)
Turkeyrabbit chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
we are dirty! XD
Electra Raven chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
hahaha!XD this was cute and funny. wish it was longer though. nice story!:)
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
ahahah "oh thats quite c;ever of them" best line ever hahahhaha w poor guys~ but oh so true~ -
SAFOY chapter 1 . 7/5/2008

Lichichu chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
LOLZ!

ah. Hilarious!
eris hanaka chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
well that made my day great!

me want more!

-eris-
LollipopLove chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
OH SHIET. I hope I never have to wake up to hearing my mom yelling those three words at me and looking very VERY angry LOL

Jeez. I love the ending :heartheart:

typos:

"The small blond looked as though he was nearly read[y] to kill someone in an incredibly violent way."

"You mean the fangirls are having a good time turning out[our] best friend relationship into a mushy love-love relationship?”"
R2468 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
kawaii!
migrated-pineapple chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
AHH! So cute! I love Axel! Good job!