Reviews for Recreating the World
Maggie chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Okay. I read your profile and wanted to comment on it, which is why this review is for the first chapter; it's not a review of this

story at all, but rather of your profile. In no particular order:

'S WRONG WITH WEIRD AL?

VIII is my fave Shaman King character too!

LIT THE GASOLINE? HOW STUPID! (ROFL)

I independently created a Fullmetal Alchemist OC who was Adelaine called Addie...and she was the "cold-blooded" alchemist! I have lost faith in coincidence.
WAMcGuire chapter 28 . 1/25/2010
Cool beans. Looking forward to where you take this from here.
Scorpinac chapter 28 . 8/21/2008
Well, certainly not what I expected, but exciting none the less. Farewell, Herb, until the afterlife. Yeah, Ukyo's no longer home, is she? At least she and Kuno can't summon their "god" just yet. I'm guessing next we go back to Akane and/or Shampoo? Well, until next chapter. Laters.
Aki Iokua chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
Interesting. And I must say, congratulations on writing an amazing (and successful) fighting scene. Hat's off to you.

Scorpinac chapter 27 . 7/1/2008
Okay, I'm not sure, but is this getting better or worse? Frankly, I'm leaning toward the latter, here... Can't wait to see what Herb's planning to do, though I suspect that the words "suicide move" are in there somewhere. Until next chapter, then. Laters.
Alexander the Indiscriminate chapter 25 . 6/17/2008
Nice work here with using 'Louis Cypher' here (you know what it means, but the others don't, get it?) You've actually painted him in quite an interesting light here, but one that could actually fit in an alteration of Shin Megami Tensei.

Fun fact that I wish to point out is: His appearance as a middle-aged man is actually canological of the main SMT series. Seriously, in the second game he appeared as a middle-aged buisnessman (although he never actually owned a buisness, he just looked like he did,) and now that I think of it; he WAS pretty helpful to Aleph, so yeah... -_-

One thing that is irking me; WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO BEELZUBUB HERE? Please don't tell me that you're going to forget about him, MIDDLE EASTERN FLIES NEED LOVE TO! D:

All in all; spread the word of Megatenism oh master preacher. Spread the teachings, o' Holy Father; BAPTIZE THE UNBELIEVERS! XD

See ya and remember:

Let's Positive Thinking. Ciao~
Rose1948 chapter 26 . 6/1/2008
Wow. Wow. And Wow...
Scorpinac chapter 26 . 5/30/2008
Oh, boy... This is getting pretty ugly, and I almost afraid to find out what's gonna happen when Akane breaks the news to Kasumi about Nabiki... And does Ranma even stand a chane against Kuno, now? I eagerly await chapter 27! Laters!
Scorpinac chapter 25 . 5/21/2008
Why do I sense that Shampoo has been had in the worst possible way? Oh, well, back to Ranma and Akane, then! Laters!
Aki Iokua chapter 25 . 5/17/2008
Yay! New chapter!

Huh. The liquid Magatsuhi seems a lot like Charged protodermis from Bionicle. If you're destined to survive, you are transformed into a stronger form, if not, you're destroyed.

And the thing about the road to Hell being paved with good intentions? Totally true. Can't wait to see Shampoo again after this!

Scorpinac chapter 24 . 5/15/2008
So Kuno has completely forgotten his friendship with Pixie? Oh, dear... And he and Ukyo intend to wipe out most of the manikins? Crap... Could this get any worse? I probably shouldn't have asked that, huh? Oh, well, until next chapter. Laters!
Scorpinac chapter 23 . 4/21/2008
Damn! Poor Nabiki... And Ranko, how could she? This is somehow not improving... I look forward to whatever happens next. Laters.
Aki Iokua chapter 23 . 4/19/2008
That...was depressing. But quite in the tone of this story, so, good job.

And now Ranma and Akane are alone, eh? Pain, stress, solitude, all that is pressing down on them. It'll be interesting to see how they deal with it.

Scorpinac chapter 22 . 4/11/2008
Oh, dear, it seems Hikawa's been beat to the punch after all, and with Kuno and Ukyo looking to be getting ready to invade New Asakusa, it just doesn't seem to be getting better anytime soon... On the plus side, Shampoo's almost done with her trek! I look forward to the next chapter. Laters!
Aki Iokua chapter 22 . 4/6/2008
Glad to hear that you're at least passing. And darn you for leaving the cliff hanger! X( I want to know what happens next, darn it!