Reviews for It's Probably Me
Crimson Ivy chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
I started to truly like Hilly and that is why the end of this story is simple heartbreaking... :(

I loved the final scene: 3 of them together, injured Hilly sleeping... It is great to see somebody else than Sam sacrificing for Dean, but I wish Hilly hadn’t had to pay that price...
Dusty357 chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
Great story, you did a fantastic job writing the characters and storyline. Hilly's character meshes beautifully with the boys, and she's excellent family for them. Thanks for writing this.

I'd love to see a sequel (or two) for this story, dealing with Hilly's injuries and Dean's deal.
Merisha chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
OMG, that was close :D - but Hilly made it :D - loved the talk, like a family meeting LOL :D - I loved this line for some reason: “You grab him, I’m getting my baseball bat.” ROFL XD

Thanks for the awesome read!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Merisha chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
You're trying to give me a heart attack ... I just know it, I can read your mind LOL :D - Dean almost manages to convince Sammy to leave well enough alone and now Hilly has gone ... OMG, feathers are going to fly (rushes off to next chapter)
Merisha chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
OMG SAMMY! Sherbet, he nearly died, Dean is going to be royally pissed tomorrow when Sammy's feeling better LOL :D
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I love that the boys have some place to go when they need a break :D - Hilly is a great character, but I'm worried that both her and Sammy are willing to make deals now to save Dean, he's gonna flip his lid if he finds out LOL :D
JenBurch chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
Phew! So relieved she survived! I thought you were going to have me reaching for the tissues again!

I'm really enjoying all your work, though I must admit, the eye thing was really gross! lol
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
Poor Sam is desparate and it will be interesting to see how the deal plays out. This was a cool take on how far Sam is willing to go. Unfortunately, the boys don't have a female type character looking out for them like Hilly. I think that Ellen could be that person but that hasn't played out has it- so it is nice to have someone like Hilly in the fan fiction universe. I love your Hilly and Bryn. Would love to read more with Hilly in it!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
So I finally got to read this and I really enjoyed it. There were some nice brother moments, without it getting unrealistic or making Dean or Sam too emotional and therefore out of character :)

And I love Hilly for what she tried to do, although I'm sad it's left her with permanent scars. But at least she can still come back *g*

And this made me laugh out loud:

“Who?”

“What?”

“Who?”

“Possessed by an owl, Dean?”

Nice job, hon ;)
darksupernatural chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
I really like your character Hilly. She seems like she can give the guys a run for their money. Hope she'll be in more stories
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
Awesome. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
friendly chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
good job.. that was a good story
RedDragen chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
I liked it, I will miss the story
Nash Carter chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
so it seems dean finally starts to realize how much he means to other people. good, it's about time :). now let's just hope those writers on the show find a way out for dean...
yasmine32068 chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Man that was so sad! I loved it! I just wish that they would have gotten Dean out of his deal!