Reviews for Namesake
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is utterly perfect. Thank you for giving me the smile...and the ache in my heart because, after all, we all now how this love story turns out.
CrimsonDomi chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I like this story. It's really touching, fits into canon perfectly, and might just have happened off-screen.
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
lovely! you are very talented!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Totally sweet!
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Man, I very nearly started crying. That was so sweet _ I almost feel they should call him Sirius and have him grow up to look like his namesake... but your conclusion was right, methinks.

Nice writing _
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
;) Clever, Remus.
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
That was wonderful! Brilliant writing, and Remus' dilemma is wonderfully portrayed. Excellent job with this!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
A great reasoning for why the baby wasn't named Sirius. I like the idea of the pictures being left around the house- it was a very specific way to demonstrate the temptation.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
very heart-rendering. wow. The idea of reliving a life through names is powerful, and when you add the legacy of a character like Sirius... I'm glad Remus didn't choose that though.

loved this!
Abstractly Sydney chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
that is good
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This is wonderful! Remus sees the damage that has been done by perpetuating the past, and wants to start over-very good!
Dishonorable chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Very good, I enjoyed it immensely
SharkiesGirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Aw...thats really lovely! I loved the whole story! Well done! I think you got the whole thing just right!

thealycat chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
aww that was cute!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This is gorgeous-I love Remus's thought process and the concept behind the story. Lovely little story this is. D