Reviews for Namesake
CrimsonDomi chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I like this story. It's really touching, fits into canon perfectly, and might just have happened off-screen.
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
lovely! you are very talented!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Totally sweet!
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Man, I very nearly started crying. That was so sweet _ I almost feel they should call him Sirius and have him grow up to look like his namesake... but your conclusion was right, methinks.

Nice writing _
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
;) Clever, Remus.
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
That was wonderful! Brilliant writing, and Remus' dilemma is wonderfully portrayed. Excellent job with this!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
A great reasoning for why the baby wasn't named Sirius. I like the idea of the pictures being left around the house- it was a very specific way to demonstrate the temptation.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
very heart-rendering. wow. The idea of reliving a life through names is powerful, and when you add the legacy of a character like Sirius... I'm glad Remus didn't choose that though.

loved this!
Abstractly Sydney chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
that is good
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This is wonderful! Remus sees the damage that has been done by perpetuating the past, and wants to start over-very good!
Dishonorable chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Very good, I enjoyed it immensely
SharkiesGirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Aw...thats really lovely! I loved the whole story! Well done! I think you got the whole thing just right!

Thanks,

SG.
thealycat chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
aww that was cute!
EHWIES chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This is gorgeous-I love Remus's thought process and the concept behind the story. Lovely little story this is. D
moony4ever chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Great! Just the right amount of emotions to leave a bittersweet yet beautiful impression :)