Reviews for Never Wrong
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
totally does.
SN359 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
So Lily was right xD sort of
enjoyable to read and very funny :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
So cute and fluffy! Sirius: "Why didn't you say something?" Hilarious! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
love this! soocute
Of Cyanide and Suicide chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was a very well-writen story. The combination of Wolfstar and Jily with a mix of Lily's utter crazy was just amazing.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Ahahahhaa!the 'eureka' addition!XD!

And honestly,Lily was just so lovable here,awesome work is awesome!
Hi chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Holy mother of trees and birds, LILY IS AWESOME! People we now know where Harry gets his determination from!
mokubahv chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wow...y'know, I have never before read a well-written first-person story. Great job. I kept forgetting it was written like that. Normally it's so obnoxiously obvious but you definitely have this style down-packed. :)

So...you said to point out any errors...

What's with the "top of form" "bottom of form" at the end of the story? xP

This was a very fun one-shot. Yay for Lily meddling! Haha.
lovely-narcissa chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh goodness. I have read this so many times. Well, four, all on seperate occasions while trawling on my phone. I love it so much, never fails to make me laugh :)
Lyssi chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Omygod, I frickin loved that :) especially that very last part lol where lily makes out with James and then is like wow when Remus and Sirius start snogging haha. Brilliant.

And this is really trivial and unimportant but it was just bothering me... When you made the password "salve omnes", it shoudlve actually been "salvete omnes" because it's speaking to more than one person rather than one, as it says all. Just wanted to say! :) loved the story!
skittleALY chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Omg that was so cute and funny and I loved it! I've always seen this story but haven't read it before but I should have because it was soo good. And the ending was the best. Awesome story :)) good job!
JustDanny chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Hey, i really liked this one!
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Hey there!

Aw! Lily and James are so cute! But Remy and Sirius are the best! I love implied L/J in R/S stories! Great job! :D
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
i loved it. Lily is so funny in this one-shot
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
You made me LOL so much. xD

Remus's blush deepened. “I... umm... well... I suppose she might be...”

“Why didn't you say something?” Sirius exclaimed, and without further ado, he shoved Remus against the wall and began snogging him like I was certain no boy had ever been snogged before. It was so beautiful, I almost didn't mind that I had been wrong.

LOL! xDD