Reviews for Reunited
Finished and Gone chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This story was so delicately told...So full of emotion and nostalgia. You're a brilliant writer, well done!

Sniff...I love Clerith...
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This was so beautiful...Im about to cry!

This is the loveliness that is Clorith. The beginning was rather sad of course, with Cloud dying like that but then he opened his eyes and saw the light, he saw HER.

And Aerith is so loving and sweet and her smile..

I love their conversation, and then the sweet kiss between them 33

Gosh, I loved this so much! Im about to cry DX ARGH. lol.

I just simply can't get enough of your stories, love.

heylalaa chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
i love your writing style! it never fails to amaze me :D
kong is king chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Do you know how hard it is to eat Chinese rice with Japanese chopsticks?

0.o As Dr. Chris "Turkleton" Turk often says, "that's whazzup." Seriously. That was so ethereal, the transience between Cloud's bitter, lonely, miserable existence, to the promised land, where he is finally vulnerable to the one he had lost so long ago. And finally, he's at peace...

Do I always sound like that when I review? It must be the whole Japanese/Chinese culture mix messing with my head. In case you read this before the message, I updated SoPS. Yes, I have finally gotten off my arse.

Listening to: Soap Box Derby by A.F.I.
pinkpower chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aw! Cloud died...but he's with Aerith! Ohz Yah!
Belladonna chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Best Clerith evur. Hands down. :)
Skaites chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This is.. Amazing! I just.. wow.. I can't say anything that will credit this enough.
Dragonachu chapter 1 . 11/22/2007

Stop doing this to me!

Your writing makes me so emotional! It's so beautiful. The imagery is just amazing. You could almost be there.

At least Cloud died happily. : D

Your writing style is so good! I'm going to read some more of your work.
Sora G. Strife chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
kiwi.bear chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
AGHH! YOU WROTE ONE! You finally wrote a Clorith for FF7! YAYYERZ! And it was beautifully-done. LUFFED IT! PERFECT! This is SO my ideal ending for Cloud and Aerith. ((:

KnightyNight chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
OMG! I love this so much and it would be a perfect thing for cloud to be reunited with his beloved Aeris this was so much! I also cryed for it is all true! D: I love the Strife and Aeris coupling! THis is noe better! I hate the Tifa and Cloud piaring Rot in hell Tifa! Long Live Aeris for MY Cloud would do anything to have saved this so very innocent girl for she did not deserve death! *cries softly* Your story is truly emotional! I love it so much! Perfect ending! :)
Strifentine chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Beautiful ;-; I particularly loved your way of describing the settings, your word imagery, it's *perfect*. And the story is so very sweet, I really liked the emotions portrayed in it
Ereluna chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
OMG, Cloud dies! ;_; That was SO sweet! Beautifully written, Secret. Wow. I don't think I could write ANYTHING of this magnitude... but, even if I could, I don't think I'd want to. This is all you. Thank you for writing this. It's a truely gorgeous story. You are going into my faves (if you aren't already there .) and this story is going into faves, and you are going into my alert thingy. (Yeah, I call it the alert thingy). Once more, awesome job on this. Later
Lailonniel chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Aww it's so cute it near made me cry but from happiness. Especially at the I missed you line sniff well done
Alantie Mistaniu chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Aw! This was really good- it made me cry, but in a good way! Sad because Cloud dies, but great because he gets to be with Aerith again! You did a wonderful job on this! _