Reviews for Escape
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Jacob is such an ass. Doesn't he understand how broken she is? Sam and Leah *actually* loved each other. They planned on spending the rest of their lives together. Jacob and Bella kissed - what? - two times? They never even dated! I don't know what everyone pities him, when Leah's situation is obviously the worse one of the two.
miss marley chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
i like it its so leah but i dont understand why she's being mean she should uderstand she's so bitter

peace out

miss marley
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Actually, this was one of my favorite parts in eclipse. Leah really got on my nerves in that scene and I enjoye nothing better than seeing jake tear into her.

You did a good job of capturing her feelings and inner thoughts here. Much as I hate Leah, you did a really good job of writing for her.

Ta

Master of teh Boot
OstentatiousNature chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
this was your first fanfic? what an interesting choice. you really did a wonderful job of capturing leah's character. it was great!
geophf chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Good story. Really good story. I've never been a fan of the retelling from the books (okay, except Midnight Sun, but it is THAT GOOD), but you've done this one so well! Retelling Jacob's cliff solitude from Leah's POV was an excellent retelling, and you showed such an entirely different side to what happened that this vignette feels entirely original.

Great work!
89238497123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
wow. powerful.

really really amazing.

v bj
Empress Guinevere Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I truly enjoyed this oneshot. I think more Leah fics should be written but alas, we've only got a few. I loved how you described her feelings when Jacob makes that comment about Sam. Poor girl.

I look more to maybe seeing more Leah fics written by you. :D
Auphora66 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This was really good! Kudos to you! :)
Sporkface chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Wow, I really did love this.
bellandjacob chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Loved it! I can feel her pain, and it's an interesting idea that Leah wentr to the cliff to let out some of her anger and hurt... It's great! :D
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I've read other stories given from Leah's POV of that ciffside conversation, but yours did the most comprehensive job of showing her vulnerability and the weariness that comes with unrelentingly stressful situations. Excellent work.
LoveBria chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
i love this story
Heartbroken1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
You know, I'm not a big fan of Leah. In fact, I kinda depise her. I think she's a brat. BUT this story actually made me feel the feelings of compassion that others felt for her in the book. Thanks! Good job! I think you really 'get' her. You should write from her perspective more :)
thesunshinekid chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
This is great! You've got Leah's bitterness without making her a character we can't sympathize with. I look forward to reading more from you!
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
That was brilliant. Very heartfelt. Poor Leah, poor Jacob. You've done a wonderful job portraying their emotions in this piece. Well done!