Reviews for The Enemy You Know
ManicTater chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
I'm glad that you are posting on as well as Sheppard's Atlantis. It is easier to track the fic that way. I look forward to more.
Mike1981 chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
Definitely interesting story. It could actually be an episode. Or even maybe one of the post-series movies.
kayjayjess chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Very good story. Interested to see where it leads.
cimmer chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
Really enjoying this story so far. I wonder if John can't remember Atlantis because that's what he was questioned about so he deliberately forgot all the info pertaining to it? I'm guessing the power fluxuations have something to do with his connection to the city? But what is the toxin doing or going to do? Wow. Enjoying your OC's and your Caldwell is heading for a fall. I almost thought he wouldn't be so bad until he started 'pushing' Radek around. Good for Lorne too.
The Watch Stander chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This is a very well thought out and well written story. I enjoy your insights of the characters and how they feel. It's good to see an update and I hope you will finish this. Please continue!

J loves JS chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
J loves JS chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
I enjoyed this very much, but one piece of editing. Major Lorne's first name is Evan. Other then that good story.
jasminesmommy chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
im fairly certain that john is the cause for the power problems. i wonder how long it will take for them to figure out that the power problems started shortly after they got him home. :)
BlondieChemGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Just made it throught Ch 1 - Great story - very balanced. You've got the characters down cold. Thanks for a great read. Got to study now, but you are on my favorites list. BlondieCG
So chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
okay you so can't not leave things like that!

it's so awesome!

great story!
jasminesmommy chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
love the story hope you plan to add more ? :)
kwillads chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
I just found your story and couldn't stop reading it. It's fantastic so far. I hope you plan to finish it soon. It would be a shame not too.

I've read some of your other stories as well and find them wonderfully written. I like your style of writings. You have a great balance of action, drama, intrigue, humor and emotional angst.

Please consider finishing your story.

Karen
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
No! Please don't leave us hanging! The story is great!
Jessica202501 chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
I love the story. Please update soon.
corkieshome chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
Great story! Hope you will continue soon! :0)