Reviews for Musings of a Gunman
Jennifred chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
For someone who's rather new to Lupin, you seem to have gotten the grasp of it pretty quickly. Although I can't really talk, I haven't seen many of the episodes either. But Jigen is my favorite character, and I'm glad to see a fic centered on him. Looking forward to another chapter.

-Jennifred
Lealah Lupin III chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Pretty good. I like it. Jigen is my favorite charachter other than Lupin. A little bit more is needed though, like what happens next? Or is that it?
1 Anime Fan chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
You really got of to a great start. U should definetly update your story. u should really add some very strong romance with lupin & fujiko.(U know what I'm talking about) It will defitetly spice things up.
Theives-of-the-goldfish chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Jigen kicks ass man! _ i love the story so far please put up more...and if you really like jigen come read my story A new alance it's funny my character steals jigen's hat and wont give it back lol

ja ne!

~lil kai
Youkai-Onna chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Well, I'm new to the whole Lupin I thing as well. I first saw it after a night of dress rehersals for Fiddler on the Roof and I couldn't get any sleep that night I also had school the next day as well. But I was waiting for Inu-yasha to come on which is one of the great's in Anime history but anyway I was up and I thought " What the hell?" But when I got into it I started to like it I told my Mom about it and she's one that doesn't like Anime all that well and she like it I can't believe it! I also told my friend a fanfic writer as well and she said that she would try to watch it as well. But write more on it I know I'm late to sending this review but I just found out about having Lupin I fanfic's so keep at it and read my Lupin I fanfic Okashi IV. Keep it going ;)

Youkai-Onna
Rev chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Well...I'm new to Lupin III too...ok so I watched it for the first time the other day...and I loved it as well...Your story, in my opinion, has a great beginning and I'm sure it will turn out great!
Stacey-Marie chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
w00t! this was great! i am quite amused _

by the way( i know you said you were in Britain and all but) Lupin III shows on cartoon network at midnight monday - thursday _ thought i'd mention it in the off chance you can get that channel.
Taigne chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Jigen! Yay, my fave guy gets quality fic time! Good stuff, anymore comin? the Lupin section needs padding! (note to self, write Lupin fic). Mucho sympathies about the A levels, I've just done mine, and what fun they were, not! Still, hope you did ok, oh yeah, and write more fic!
DBZfan chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
not bad, keep write another fic!
javagodess chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
I really liked this! Nice work capturing the character of Jigen (who is my personal fave). Like to read more, if there is more.
ArmyofMe chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Well, as far as musings go, this is not very deep, and I'd like to see you develop it further (continue it!). However, you have a good writing style and I hope that you'll write more Lupin fanfic. It was a nice surprise to discover this category.
mellie chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Yippie, another Lupin story! And a very good one at that. And I agree with the other reviewers, we definitely need more Lupin stories!
beltsquid chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Wonderful characterization-you really hit Jigen on the head-er, cigarette butt I suppose. If you plan on revising though, I'd work on the final sentence, but that's a minor quibble. I liked it very much (Yay! new Lupin fiction!)
Tiffany aka Margarite Estella chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Really, REALLY good for a first. And I'm glad that our little part of the fanfiction site is growing at this rate. It's little, but we get in at least one story a week! I think this is really wonderful.