Reviews for Heaven Forbid
Elliesamanddeangirl chapter 7 . 7/19
This is very moving, and you've got exactly how rape victims feel, dirty and not wanting to speak about it, and fear of men who are bigger and stronger, and that it's your fault somehow, and disgust and revulsion!It's like YOU know.
Zarak chapter 25 . 4/16
:) good story
I loved this story it was great thank you
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2015
Read this in one day, it was a great story, having everyone become closer and how peaceful it was for awhile

Glad dally didn't get the death sentence
arcadiac chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
I've been on a total roll since I've found this gem of a story. Reading nonstop. The cuddly, loving scenes between the brothers are what I LIVE for in Outsiders fanfics. I absolutely adored every moment of this chapter. Did Pony have sleep paralysis for a minute, there? You describe everything so well. It was the ending though that really warmed my heart. God, this story is an absolute pleasure and I am SO glad I found it.
BunnyluvsU chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Meiwriter chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
This was awesome
Nessa Willow chapter 25 . 11/18/2013
Wow. That was beautifully written I'm not usually one for long stories but I couldn't stop reading this one. Great job on the whole thing with a perfect ending. Honestly, I'd like to see a one shot reunion after Dally gets out. :)
Actual.Loki chapter 25 . 9/30/2013
That was one hell of a good story. Best Outsiders fic I've read so far!
ann chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
This story was great! Johnny as a fireman is cute.
bhkkk chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Beawr chapter 25 . 5/15/2013
Wow. This story... it's amazing.
LawofConservationofMass chapter 25 . 4/28/2013
U no ur horrible for tht whle fire men ending right? Luved this though
jenkin chapter 25 . 3/11/2013
Very good story, I liked it a lot!
probably human chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
I loved this! Honest, not very often I find an amazing story that's complete on this site! You rock, plain and simple!