Reviews for The Time Traveling Delivery Boy
moon so bright chapter 1 . 2/2
Cool.
XxAnimeSquad2k14xX chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
You must have got "Clow" as a name for Sage's amnesia memory from Blonde Ambition! I'd you don't know what I'm talking about then look for it on FanFiction its by owmyhearteries.
BTW your story is really cute!
Yuurei no Chu chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
This is so cool! Dattaboyo! :)
1sunfun chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Good.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Cute story! Chapters would make this easier than just one shots, though. _
ANarrativeCloud chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Oi! how about an update eh? I love the story... Yeaha. This is gonna be fun! If you don't want to continue it, lemme! I'll adopt it!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
funny Omake. XD
Night Kiryuu chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
i love it!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
OK, I get it, I read them out of order. This is magnificent, how Cloud confronts Marie, and Sephiroth's insight. Cloud's despair and loneliness, and his insistence that he will never have a lover just BEGS for the hope that time and companionship with his immortal friends will help heal those wounds and bring that poor guy some peace. This series of stories is so wonderfully amazing.
Tamda chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
So... I'm cackling, lots. *snickers so hard I wind up needing to catch my breath*

Yes. So, this was fantastic, you nailed Sanzo and co in the first and this one does a beautiful job of settling Cloud and Sephiroth into new roles and lives... Wel Seph more than Cloud... also? This Omake? Is so my cannon unless you bulldoze over it.

Because I am now squeeking with pure joy at the image it now has stamped in my brain!
SethMaxwell06 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Lol, this was awesome! I'm seriously enjoying this series so far! -goes off to read more-
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Interesting story, what freaks me out though is that I had Sephiroth's pj's, the blue ones with ducks, until I turned them into a pillow that is. Must read more now, Shadow.
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
please update soon!
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Dear lord that was great!

BlackRose
Barranca chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Fenrir as a wolf pup is just too cute :3 And little Sephiroth is a good competition in the cuteness department.