Reviews for What the World Calls Love
Bitter Lemon chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh the epicness of Ouendan 2 ending... *sniffle sniffle*

THE FEELS!
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
...is it just or was Shinta being a 'tsun' when he gave the hat back? And how did you know their names? I'm starting to want to write a novelization (once I finished with my other fics).
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Strange...I thought I reviewed this before...or maybe 'cuz I was a newbie that time. _ So I'll review now!

This one's probably one of the second stories I've read when I entered fanfiction you know? (Cause I'm sure the first one I read was a Pokemon fic)

As usual, I adore Shinta a lot. And because f your stories I now see Hajime in a better light than before. I really wish more people could write stories about the Ouendan. This game should be more popular right? I still can't convince my sister to play it though...she has no confidence.*pouts*

One day I would like to make an Ouendan story too, the problem is I'm not that familiar with all the names of the people in Yuuhi and Asahi town and I'm afraid I might screw that up. Ah well, I still have my other stories to take care of anyway. But one day...I'll write one...someday...:D
Amaranth Pink chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
That...that was epic. That was so epic. ;A;

EPIC WIN GET
blu chocobo chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Ah, that was nice :D I can imagine it!

I absolutely adore Hajime
CrimsonSkyez chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This was awesome. XD I love Hajime He's so adorable. This captures that scene perfectly!
Lordess Ananda Teenorag chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Hello,

Thank you for writing this fanfiction. I like Ouendan a lot, and I have waited for ages before I could read a good story about them.

I found yours and I was not disappointed ! I like it. I like the way you write for Hajime, I think he's a cool guy and a good character (though my favorite is Kiryuuin Kaoru, and also Kikuchi Shinta and Amemiya Sayaka. _)

Thank you for the story, I enjoyed reading it much.

I agree with you, the Red and the Blue Ouendans aren't meant to be rivals. They're both great, and they have their own styles.

I hope you're going to write others stories !

Lord Ma-koto