Reviews for What the Eyes See
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
really enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing!
CGandJaz chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Loving this story so far.
TheDancingKiller chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
best version ever...i love you...So happy you let Walsh live
Duffster21 chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
absolutely fabulous

i love it
neversimple chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
Ah shucks man. *sniffle* So damn cute, it cuts straight to the bone yea. Damn allergies making mah eyes water here. Kudos on this awesome story, you did a hell of a good job sliding in a second version of the movie. What a great story.
bb4evr chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
I just found this story and read it straight through and

I gotta say that this is the way the movie should have gone. I LOVED this! Great job!

Debi
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
Cute, I like it. Can't wait to read the sequel
yesimadramaqueen chapter 7 . 2/10/2009
WOW that was AMAZING. great job! i loved it loved it LOVED it!
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
Great, awesome, story!

Dirt Rider
librarywitch chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
Whoa! This story was fantastic! Great Job. I love the way you wove Joss' story in with yours. Thanks so much for all the hard work!
The Puppeteer chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
Crud, I had written an extra long review for this fic, but then there was some sort of "exception error" with . Ugh.

Anyway, I'll make this short and sweet. I just found and read this story today since I saw you post a sequel. I was excited about reading the first part, but I haven't started the second. I have to say you're writing is great and I loved how you used lines from BDM to really enrich the story. To tell you the truth I liked your story more than BDM, not only for the romance but because of Wash. Crap, I was crushed about that. Thanks for giving him that.

Of course a reader was never shown as being prophetic but it was very entertaining that you added that, especially with the post-Miranda River. I loved how Miranda allowed her lucidity, which we saw in the movie and you added your fic. But I also liked how you took her to that extra level and had her reach all her capabilities and added prophetic abilities to it.

It's exceptional and well thought out. Most writers just make her prophetic not realizing that a reader is one who can read minds leading towards intentions but not one who can read the future. Too many variable to tell. But in your story you have her extremely focused to touch on that.

Great job and you have a total fan here. So it's not as short as I'd have liked it. If you're up for a Mal/River challenge, let me know. I would love a great detailed fic from you, but of course I shall go and gush over the sequel first.

Great job.
Lampyridae chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Read the whole story today, must have missed it a few months ago. I great story concept as I see many others have pointed out.

I about all I can say is your story was a good use of the Whedon "canon" by taking the movie and rearranging it. You have established a strong AU base so I am looking forward to a sequel. I think you have an good handle on the the character to continue but I can imagine that it is difficult to get started. I just want to offer you another positive review if you are going to write another Firefly fic.
ladykind chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
omg omg ...I love the story...I hated the fact that they killed Wash in the movie...that was just cruel I look forward t \o the sequel
Suzy87 chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
I just speed the last 3 hours reading this amazing fic! It's 3am and I should be asleep but I could do it before I leave a review. It's a sweet fic and a very good Mal River AU to BDM! I'm actually hoping there's a sequel out there, but didn't check your profile. Going to do it after finishing writing this review! Congratulations and I hope you write more Fanfic like it's one! Amazing!
Carmsies chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
I loved your story. Thank you for posting it.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »