Reviews for Icha Icha Fantasy
Silence42 chapter 1 . 3/15
you monster, the lowest depths of hell would spit you back out in disgust at what you've done here. Have you no shame? have you no morals? how could you possibly sleep at night? needless to say you earned this favorite
Eddyg125 chapter 1 . 2/26
Damn it I thought this was going to be funny!
BlueSeraphos chapter 1 . 1/20
It was beautiful how you crafted this story and expressed Naruto’s feelings. I loved it.
reppad98 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
God, this story... The summary made me think this was going to be funny! Funny, I tell you! Now I've got tears in my eyes D: But damn, it was so beautiful. It started out so normal, too, nothing that would make me expect that it was going to lead to this ending... I did wonder why Naruto was suddenly wearing glasses, but I just thought that the author probably thought that he would be hotter or look more writer-y if he wore glasses- so wrong, I was so wrong. It actually had a reason. With the thing on his wrist, I had expected that it would play a role, but I could never have foreseen... /this/. So, it started out light and normal. Then came the story within the story, which was truly heartbreaking. That made the whole thing sadder already, especially when Naruto went into battle with Itachi alone and I really expected that he would die/Sakura would save him just at the last moment. But then he actually came back! Without any trouble, and I was quite a bit thrown off before thinking that you did that quite nicely, because it was a nice twist, and besides, Naruto was alive- Until came the revelation, of course. Ouch. That was... It explained so much, but then their conversation, and Naruto pushing Sakura to Sasuke, and, and- I'm just at a loss for words. This just squeezed my heart, and the fact that I went in totally not expecting something like this... It was beautiful, I really liked it. I liked Ino and Shikamaru very much, too, by the way. This is going in my favorites :)
Thank you very much for writing this, I loved it, and keep writing! ! !
Adyaksa chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I just have to say what a beautiful piece of work. The story was incredible, and also the story about the train is so beautiful I cried. Thank you for writing this, it’s such a beautiful story. Especially the train story.
AGirlWithTooManyFandoms chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
I just started crying. Actual tears falling down my cheeks. And I’m not even a fan of ‘Naruto’. Damn it.
Oblivion168 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
I expected something else at the beginning, for the love of all the gods I know about this story broke my heart and the worse part is that I can honestly see NAruto willing to sacrifice his life for someone else that way.

A lot of times in canon Naruto seemed to not care about his life and had low self-esteem even if he was always cheerful. I am just sad that no one noticed that in canon.

This the best one-shot I read and I doubt I will find a better one.
Rob-b-hood chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
Damn ninjas cutting onions! Right on the feels. Best one shot i have ever read. Sad that you are not writing anymore
Renee.Sarah chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Not where i expected this to go when I started
Krapo chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Sad that naruto have to die
OJKing chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Nice touch, Sakura's daughter having the same name as Naruto's pen name.
ruce chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
this is so great!
I actually cried! what a master piece!
story within story, doki doki fantasy was awesome!
it hooked me to the story oh so emotionally..
double thumbs up for u!
I really hope you write again!
i can't find story this magnificent so far..

thank u for writing man!
rswknight chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Excellent work. Really well done!
Hardline of Success chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
love this story, all that i can say..
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
man I can't believe u killed off Naruto for that pathetic loser Sasgay still a great story nicely written some angsty moments of course but also some cool moments just sux it ended with his death kind of ironic kind of Sakura's fault also in a way if she'd have told him earlier he wouldn't have died