Reviews for Icha Icha Fantasy
Ippy chapter 1 . 1/16
I never thought I would like narusaku so much. This was so sad ya know? And the novel Naruto wrote? It was really awesome. I would love to see a whole book outta it. Thanks.
prmehta24 chapter 1 . 1/4
This made me cry. Too good!
LIQUIDCELL chapter 1 . 11/19/2021
This was one of the BEST NARUSAKU fic I have ever read!

Naruto was the kindest and honourable fic characters...

Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
I yelled Death Note as soon as I heard shinigami lol.

Also, thank you. For make me fucking bawl, I'm so sad right now
Elmer Indevall chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
Very good, beautiful
reyrey chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
author, you always seem to make your stories so heartfelt and it always makes me feel happiness, sadness, i cry and laugh in only one chapter...and your chapters are always so satisfyingly long...i am still reading you other book, the other box and i love yor creativity and how you seem to pour out so many emotions onto paper or just simply write on big poem that is super epic into one. you are an amazing author and i would honestly woudlnt mind reading your book if you ever transmitted from fanfictions to your own books. you just have an amazing amount of creativity and yes...you should definetely write more
Miizzllaneous chapter 1 . 8/27/2021
Well damn you did a good job, so good I hate you now... I'm freaking sobbing and any time I collect myself I go back to sobbing... I'm not even exaggerating I'm literally sobbing...
AliceMalefoy chapter 1 . 8/15/2021
Didn't see that coming, but it was good! thanks for sharing
Clown Exorcist chapter 1 . 7/6/2021
Shit made me cry bro, the importance of self-sacrifice to protect your loved ones is top tier
Eunyck chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
this shit fucking hurts. i am in literal pain. i cried so hard i bawled my eyes out. i just. im. i cant even put it into words how hurt i am. You've written such a beatiful story that so raw and just minblowing. i'm still crying as i write this review. Its definitely another story to remember through the years. Thank you for this.
WarlockOfPain456 chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
One of the best narutoxsakura story I’ve read it not my favourite ship but your story grate and I love that you point out about FanFiction being rubbish if the main character is a faultless god like hero
YUNGxDEKU chapter 1 . 6/8/2021
Does anyone know if “Doki Doki Fantasy” is based of something real?
moodysavage chapter 1 . 5/26/2021
This was beautiful.
Lifeofriles chapter 1 . 4/11/2021
All I have to say is... thank you.
123kaitoconan chapter 1 . 3/13/2021
I know the story is old and maybe the author won't even see this... but whatever! This story is GOOD! And the references, too! Thank you author-san for the story! Best of luck on your current endeavors!