Reviews for Icha Icha Fantasy
saekdk chapter 1 . 6h
This is an amazing story, you managed to make it so sad yet so happy, this will probably br one of my favorite stories for a long time.
UncharacteristicGeek chapter 1 . 7h
This is one of the most heartbreaking stories I have ever had the fortune to read - tears started spilling even as early as the tale of Naruto's book. I dearly hope Naruto go to repeat Shinji's last words as his last breath just to appease Sakura. Jiraiya's descripition of writing was very in depth, and I can definitely see how that advice can be applied in the real world. Overall, one of the fantastic fics yet, this story deserves a lot more credit.
kidloco chapter 1 . 6/26
ok if the other i didnt cry there i cry manly invicivble tears..

everyone i had read ihad be so in i want read more man you like jhon standfor and oyher i cant remember now, i mean is very right and cool, much i had like but you in my top ten...

more ns

and nsi

my account is the same nick to discuse about books and ect
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 6/21
You are a great writer.
Anna O'Carrick chapter 1 . 6/19
This was truly beautiful. Poignant and tragic, just like Naruto/Shinji's smile, and with an undercurrent of metaphor and poetry that feels so amazingly deep. The sadness of both Shinji and Naruto's parallel stories was perfectly balanced with Sakura and her daughter at the end. Shikamaru and Ino's little side romance was great and didn't take away at all from the main one. I especially liked the part about Ino and the cigarette smoke. Whatever happened to Sasuke was left ambiguous, although I personally like to imagine a conversation between him and the girls, with his reaction being something along the lines of "what do you MEAN Naruto is hotter than me?" In the end, even though Naruto died, I believe he was happy till the end. (And his last thoughts were probably of ramen as well.)

-Anna
diana chapter 1 . 6/10
it's sad. too painful.
xoanneox chapter 1 . 6/6
I'm on the edge of ny tears
jupimako chapter 1 . 5/24
That was. Damn. The story you wrote for IIF was just beautiful. It really pulled on my heart strings. Tears fell. Really. What a beautifully tragic story. And the story with Naruto and the others? Really well done too. T.T
SexiiFoxii chapter 1 . 5/10
Omgg I LOVED it and it was sooo beautiful and sad and heartbreaking and GAAAHHH T.T and when you described naruto's book I just felt like I read it I felt this strange sensational feelings and omgg the iconicy of this story is just sooo heartbreaking and the thought of the book (naruto's) to his life is sooo sad and him sacrificing his life just for sakuras happiness like shinji to akura (is that right?) is omgg I can't find any words to explain it. I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY MAKE MORE LIKE THESE! XD XD XD
ItsAPartyInTheUSA14 chapter 1 . 5/7
Amazing!
Tobee chapter 1 . 3/29
I cried twice :(
miguce chapter 1 . 3/14
pretty emotional.. very well written
YukinaUzuha chapter 1 . 3/5
Wonderful story! I love it!
Lousia Rose chapter 1 . 2/16
That...that...was beautiful. Made me cry.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 2/16