Reviews for Icha Icha Fantasy
FehrUzumaki chapter 1 . 12/11/2022
Came in for some quick lovely dovely and a possible lime ans got away with almost tears in my eyes, thanks really liked it
A Trash Mob chapter 1 . 11/3/2022
Second reason!
El manco 99 chapter 1 . 10/4/2022
Still as good as I remember. great fic
Username6166 chapter 1 . 9/30/2022
I'm not sure if Doki Doki Fantasy's plot was based on a real book, but it's amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2022
The best Naruto fanfic I read this year
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2022
For those asking the Doki Doki fantasy is based of the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion
Wally991 chapter 1 . 5/22/2022
Honestly, the only thing missing is Jiraiya's reaction to Naruto's book, I mean the one that would be his first published book.

That, and geez, that ending came out fast, it almost seemed like a parody for a moment
Goten Askil chapter 1 . 4/18/2022
That was beautiful, and really well written.

Is the story of Doki Doki Paradise inspired by a real manga/novel/other? Cause it looks like an award-winning novel in the making.
Ippy chapter 1 . 1/16/2022
I never thought I would like narusaku so much. This was so sad ya know? And the novel Naruto wrote? It was really awesome. I would love to see a whole book outta it. Thanks.
prmehta24 chapter 1 . 1/4/2022
This made me cry. Too good!
LIQUIDCELL chapter 1 . 11/19/2021
This was one of the BEST NARUSAKU fic I have ever read!

Naruto was the kindest and honourable fic characters...

Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
I yelled Death Note as soon as I heard shinigami lol.

Also, thank you. For make me fucking bawl, I'm so sad right now
Elmer Indevall chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
Very good, beautiful
reyrey chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
author, you always seem to make your stories so heartfelt and it always makes me feel happiness, sadness, i cry and laugh in only one chapter...and your chapters are always so satisfyingly long...i am still reading you other book, the other box and i love yor creativity and how you seem to pour out so many emotions onto paper or just simply write on big poem that is super epic into one. you are an amazing author and i would honestly woudlnt mind reading your book if you ever transmitted from fanfictions to your own books. you just have an amazing amount of creativity and yes...you should definetely write more
Miizzllaneous chapter 1 . 8/27/2021
Well damn you did a good job, so good I hate you now... I'm freaking sobbing and any time I collect myself I go back to sobbing... I'm not even exaggerating I'm literally sobbing...