Reviews for Icha Icha Fantasy
jd3 chapter 1 . 8/7
I continuously cry and blubber over your beautiful writing.
Kalvin Houzer chapter 1 . 8/3
I don't read a lot and don't know anything about writing a book/story whatever. All i know is that i really like this story. Thank you writer, for writing this amazing story .
apocaliptic 20 chapter 1 . 7/27
Excellent story you could feel the emotion smack you in the face.
doubled35 chapter 1 . 7/12
havent even finished reading yet just need to voice my appreciation for the NGE references
Can’t find a guy more handsome then Sasuke.

Cough cough Ricardo

Ps. I’m not gay, it’s a meme
LopsidedGrinner chapter 1 . 6/19
fuuuuuuuuck made me cry
Zilpa Eden chapter 1 . 4/20
Why would you do this to me?
The pain... good story.
Cries anime tears
Sak chapter 1 . 2/2
It was too... Ridiculous? But otherwise written well and I guess everyone was character if exaggerated... I guess it was too immature in my opinion. But yeah. Nice idea!
Crakaz chapter 1 . 1/21
I want to read Doki Doki Fantasy now.
FairyLetters chapter 1 . 11/13/2019
It was moving and good in the story telling, except the part where Naruto is overpowered and the rushed ending. Sure he is the most powerful, but if it was so easy to beat the enemies, then the story would have ended long ago. Moreover, the way Naruto and Sakura reconciles with their feelings for each other was... Direct and unemotional, which is in contrast to how they actually felt for each other throughout the story.

But regardless of it all, it was a good read.
Tanmay Barua chapter 1 . 11/5/2019
An incredible story with a bitter sweet ending.
nikki nein chapter 1 . 9/6/2019
this needs to continue and i wouldnt mind reading something like this if we get to k ow about how naruto wrote his books and see how far did jiraiya's vs his books go
Lunatic Freak 101 chapter 1 . 8/15/2019
Man...you made a really good story here. I am moved throughout the entire thing except the part where Sakura and Naruto go lovey dovey. I think you kinda rushed it just a little bit. But dang.. I really love your story. I hope you'll make another story that'll beat this one haha.

Anyway thank you for this can I say Heartfelt story and thank you for your hardwork.
Looking forward for next time.
See ya.
EMR-one7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
This was a very bittersweet ending, but it was done really well. I applaud you.