Reviews for Icha Icha Fantasy
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/30
that was a really good read
candybaron21 chapter 1 . 7/16
Hey! Just wanted to say thanks for your stories they've been really, and i mean really good! I don't know if you're gonna be able to read my review but thanks anyway! :)
Uchiha Rai chapter 1 . 7/15
a very good read with a bittersweet ending, thank you for writing it
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/14
This was a beautifully put together story, encompassing a full circle coming of age for the Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. The Doki Doki Fantasy story was woven in nicely into the plot and recognition of her love for Naruto and seeing him for what he really was, nicely finished off the story at what could have been for Sakura (and Naruto.) Even the smallest details were addressed and mysteries were solved. (I had wondered why Naruto was wearing glasses). Wonderful storytelling with all the drama, humor, and romance to make it memorable. Thanks for sharing!
jemuel23euel chapter 1 . 7/5
That made me cry.
LightningFireZC chapter 1 . 6/3
All of your stories are so well written, im a fan, I almost cried on this one, you're such an amazing writer I CANT EVEN PUT IT INTO WORDSSSSS
icemaxprime chapter 1 . 5/17
Ow my heart "_"
Kshail chapter 1 . 5/5
Damn had me tearing up near the end still sniffling. Great job at drawing us in.
Very good story, I have a question though, were the sixth and seventh Hokage's Naruto and Sasuke?
fan chapter 1 . 5/1
whenever i have love problems, like right now i always read this story...the bad think is I alway forget the name so I have to track it down piece by piece
ccorona chapter 1 . 2/27
This story fucked me up on so many levels
vampireex chapter 1 . 2/23
I really didn't expect this story to make a turn like this. Wow.

Well done
Boboslasher12 chapter 1 . 2/17
Shut up! I'm not crying, I'm not!
sweetandsimple1 chapter 1 . 2/17
This was absolutely beautiful! I loved this story so much, even if it is slightly non-canon (Not that you could help it, having wrote this quite some time ago).

I wonder if it's possible to 'update' this story and make it more canon. If you do update, I'd totally read it :)
starryclouds13 chapter 1 . 1/7
That was just. It's beautiful. I can't just. This is gorgeous and I love it! The Doki doki fantasy book. Was the fantasy book your idea? If so then you're very talented. I am a naruhina fan and I don't really like narusaku fics but this is an exception it's so beautiful! You deserve all these reviews