Reviews for Icha Icha Fantasy
pepticbrute117 chapter 1 . 4/20
Amazing story. Loved everything about it. Great work.
ExBlazE chapter 1 . 4/7
The ending before the epilogue was a tad bit rushed, but other than that, this is one of the finest fanfic I've read.
fineheresausername chapter 1 . 3/16
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! whyyyyyyy help meeeee! I'm crying why must you do this to me! whyyyyyyyy!
This is the best fanfition I have read in ages; it was so beautiful. Like a magic spell was cast over me and I was sent to the Naruto world to see it all happen. It was so beautiful thank you for making something so beautiful and sharing so people can read this masterpiece.
MEL chapter 1 . 2/8
Man why you gotta make me cry like this ?
Damn it all to hell .
donovan123456789 chapter 1 . 1/22
That was good not many can equal the emotion
Lilthug chapter 1 . 1/8
You bastard I hope ur happy for making all of us cry like this
rahad chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
How the story is just great! The story has amazingly deep et emotional.
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
You make me fall in love with NaruSaku all over again.
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
AWESOME story! Loved it!
tiffanycr chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
My feelings..!
PLEASE READ ME chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
... ya very good, your story is better, all you need is to figure out how to extend and balance out the story without losing the awesome-ness of your story. To make it a multi-chapter story.
Caffae chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
.. this is so tragic but romantic too at the same time... sigh...
Lalacu-sama chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Hey ! I just want to start this review by saying that this is a beautifull piece of writing :) ! it perfectly illustrates the fact that you don't need a mysterious plotline and flashy jutsu to make a good story ! and truly that book Doki Doki Fantasy seems fantastic ! i might be "biaised" a little but i would've prefered if sakura lost naruto and finally realised that the person she always took for granted was no longer intrested in her. He was happy with someone else( I totally loved the way you wrote Ino ;) ). We can see Sakura acting like this the whole manga and kishimoto never took the time to build anything between Hinata and Naruto so truly it felt like he just got " together" with her as a second choice ! Anyway it's beautifully done, so thank you for this :) ! hope to see more from you !
Ryanrene97 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
This is so amzing, my soul hurts. I didn't come into this story expecting such sincere emotions, an amazing story.