Reviews for leavin' on your mind
dragongirlG chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love your stories! Your characterization here is perfect - I feel really, really bad for Karen, and I did when I watched the episode, too - it was clear that she was in love with Jim, but that he would never really reciprocate it. Lovely fic.
CherryWolf713 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I can't believe i'm just now finding this fic! I love The Office - I have all the episodes :)

This was great - and I actually made it through the first chapter - though now my eyes are burning...

Again, great story. Loved it!

eternalhope08 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Goodness gracious you are talented. You write Andy like it's nobody's business. The whole elongation of random vowels, the "pound it at the end?" All genius. I love it.

I'm going to miss Karen. It sucks so much how things ended up for her.

Please keep writing The Office ficcys. Your's are actually worth my time.
Pirate.Rent-Head.Jedi Knight chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
May I say, that your stuff with Andy is COMPLETELY FABULOUS and SO in character? It was, by far, my favorite part of it all. I loved it. I love Andy, and now, I love you.
Balanced chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
You know, that last section made me miss the Pam/Karen friendship too. That Christmas episode was amazing. And it's nice that you included it.

To answer Kelly's question, I'd go with Since U Been Gone, though Walk Away is pretty great too.
Witherwings4 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I really, really liked that. I especially liked Kelly's rant at the beginning. You captured the character's personalities very well. Well done!
OfficeFreak chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Great! I actually did read Kelly's bit, and I have to say that you nailed her! That whole part was completly in character! I like how you told it from Karen's point of view. I also love the end, how Pam talks to her. Great job!
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Of course you write speculations so close to the premiere, who cares about the "what," right now it's all about the "if"! We are all dying to know how it is going to play out, you just happen to be articulate enough to put it into writing.

I loved this, especially Kelly's rant, because seriously.
J Daisy chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Best block of text EVER! I had to copy and paste it onto Word and create random paragraphs so I could read it without losing my place, but it was worth it. I love Kelly. And I was so proud of Karen at the end! And Pam, too - I like that Fancy New Beesly wants more than a boyfriend.
lyin chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
oh, you are just *so* good at capturing the office characters. damn. - and to emphasize this, i actually made it through the first section (which, yea, deserved the warning, but i see exactly what you mean about paragraphs taking away)- i had to highlight chunks and read it against the blue to keep from losing the line ;)- so dead on w/ the kelly pop culture this, you almost *scare* me.

the jim scene- perfect look at jim, esp. in the way he'd make it seem by his apology (quite almost-accidentally) that he's not really to blame, and the hand curling into her pocket... ooh, my heart wrenched for her.

andy, equally spot-on and wonderful- 'pound it'- agh.

the pam scene was prob. the best though- so in character for them both, great description of pam, great lead up w/ karen around the house (and details like the 2 cinnamon pop tarts add so much)- but the conversation and its subject was just so *right*.

man, i'm gonna miss karen. as much as i like jim/pam, i felt for her almost more- how can you not relate to her situation, which totally sucked- having no idea the cute-seemingly-available guy she was falling for was embroiled in a 'delayed true love' type deal? and she seemed so real. so, yeah, great job, you kept her and everybody else right on target character-wise. as usual, majorly impressed. :) keep writing!
delete delete does not compute chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Wow. I seriously cannot believe that I got through that entire first section...though it was well written. You must know that you write Kelly quite well. (:

Well done, m'dear. And can you not wait until the series premiere? Oh, man. To quote Calvin & Hobbes, "I'm so excited, I have to go to the bathroom!"

Good job! Especially like the ending lines and this one:

If you’re, like, just walking down the street and all of a sudden he’s coming towards you, you totally need to just kick him in the balls and be all, ‘Kelly says hi, bitch.’
xxpoisonivyxx chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
you realize this is probably most likely exactly how it happened right? heartbreaking, endearing, and unexpectedly funny. well, well done.
PepsiAngel chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
For some reason, I'm crying a little right now. It was just so damn sad to see things from Karen's perspective, even though Kelly's insane ramblings and Andy being all sweet made me happy momentarily. It was just like, the other side of the Jim/Pam story and it was kind of ugly. Big Tuna really was a big douche (Andy