Reviews for Without Power
Bookwrm389 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
So cute! I've only recently become a big fan of Soubi and all his angst XD.
promocat chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
i love this story-i like how it starts with semie & soubi & then goes to ristuka & soubi & how their relation ship delvelopes-keep on writing!
Yet Another Yaoi Fan Girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Aw poor Soubi! Seimei is a non yaoi jerk! and because we hate Seimei and LOVE Ritsuka! Because Ritsuka has given in to the WONDERFUL power of yaoi. YAY!

I loved how u decribed Soubis fear of being rejected. But comparing this to Deeper your writting has improved so much *pets head* Good Job! lol
LittleBro chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
That was fantastic _ You capture Soubi's love for Ritsuka and Ritsuka's love for Soubi, you just get the whole pairing done, everyone was in character, and I love how you get Sobui down perfectly, I could fell his love for Ritsuka, and I love the pairing RitsukaxSoubi. AWESOME JOB BIG SIS!
Jenelle chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Your story was beautiful! You're an extremely beautiful person and it shows through your writing! Keep it up!
i am chibiness chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Fantastic. _
itnuzi desli chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
it was nice! really, i liked n.n
Needles and Pins chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
M, I didn't have time to give a review before, so I favorited it. ] This was absolutely beautiful! I loved the imagery and the flow...it was pretty intense XD. I'll probably read it a few more times, because this is great. I like what you did with Seimei and Soubi's relationship.

Now I need to go read more of your stuff. ]
LaChoy chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Eep! Yay! I've found two awesome Loveless stories today and one of them was yours! I am so jealous of your Loveless writing capabilities. You're able to keep up that feeling that Loveless gives off and you're able to write Ritsuka and Soubi so wonderfully. *sigh* I'm green with envy. Great story.
MilkyMilky chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
This was very eloquent, beautifuly written. I love the pairing SoubiRitsuka, love it. But since your new to loveless fandom, have you read all of the manga thats in english yet? It gives you a whole new perspective on Seimei, similar to how you charectorized him. I love this though! You should write more fanfiction.
Marie de Romanus chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I love it Val! For some reason I REALLY liked when Soubie called him 'darling'. The love-child of Alucard and Integra will take Ritsuka's ears! .