Reviews for The Fate of One
crestinglight chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
I cried so many times. Thank you for adding some needed closure to my digimon adventure Takari love. And the plot was awesome.. It really could have been used for Television.
Cardfighter By Maple chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
Sequel!
Valechan92 chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
you made me feel so many emotions with your story... ç.ç

simply perfect. best Takari EVER!
MalaZh chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
Thank you for not giving up on this story! (having hope? I guess that's one of TK's powers as well, don't you think? hahaha)

Anyway, this is more than one year after you last updated the story, and I'm reviewing. Be proud because it was THAT good! You have descriptive storytelling and staying in-character :)

GREAT JOB! FAVORITE!
dorkykorean chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
Loved this chapter :)
dorkykorean chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Awe Matt 3 but poor TK :(
dorkykorean chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Hi new reader :) it was really cite hoe TK asked her out to The dance 3 can't wait to read more
the alpha phoenix chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
This is a great fic. It really is a must read.
p1nkw1ngs chapter 11 . 12/21/2010
I really enjoyed this entire story, and very glad that you finished it, and that I got to read it while it was completed, because it would have killed me to wait for the ending.

I really love your characterization, and also your description of feelings and themes (friendship, hope, love...)

I do hope you get to write a sequel, and hope that you are doing better :)
Linkandzel chapter 14 . 11/14/2010
wow, thats a deep thing man. I love your idea about leaving it so that, if you wanted to you could just leave it there and never touch this story again, or you could come back and write a sequal, it's entierly up to you. Your writing style seams to be very profesional and I love the way you seam to have captuerd the esence of the anime Charaters (to many authers try to make the charaters there own rather than using the the Anime as a referecne)

...wow this is a long reveiw... you must be good ;P
jory014 chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
First of all, one thing I can say is wow, you did a great work! I like every chapter, even if it some scenes were directed to other characters it wasn't really dull at all! (because if it is I skip lol) Every bit was exciting, all I can say is awesome you did a great job wahahahaa!

You're very descriptive, and every chapter wasn't short at all (which I love so much)

Despite a few mistakes...

another thing, it was awesome because of the plot/storyline, since the anime itself didn't give us answers regarding the Dark Ocean... and what you did shed some light about it lol XD and expanded on it so yeah due to that it was so interesting and intriguing...

To be honest you encouraged me to write again (lol since I had the same dilemma...)

anyways, I'll be looking out more from you! ,

if I were to rate I'd give it a 9.99/10 hahahaha!

anyways TC!
Flamelord99 chapter 14 . 5/10/2010
Wow this was awesome!

So a sequel of this would be about TK having to deal with both the darkness and light?

It's similar to Riku from Kingdom Hearts(Great Game)

He's in a similar situation but instead of being unsure of the powers he has he uses them to help him friends.

So maybe thats a subject you could use.
slotercard chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
im not much of a writer so il ceep it short I loved the holl story. I read it long after you finished it so got to read it all in one go. Simply awsome if there is a next story im going to look for it when I finish this review. If there is no next pleass write one im sure it will be great. Even if you cant think of any thing and you just have tk blowing stuff up.

sorry for any spelling mestacs as I said im not much of a writer. GOOD WORK ITS WAS A SUPER FUN READ!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
Wow.

That's the only word I can think of at the moment. So tis review is really hard to write.

I have to say, I really, realy enjoyed reading this fic. There was moment where my computer frozeat chapter 8 and i'm pretty sure the scream I emmitted caused my neighbours a bit of worry. Thankfully it unfroze and I was able to finish reading the fanfic. Thank God otherwise I might have gone insane with anger. As I said before I enjoyed the fic and cannot believe its the end. I also noticed you said you wrote the last few chapters in a week and this has to be the first time it was in no way reflected in the writing. Normally when something is rushed it comes out crap, but your writing never did. I actually wouldn't be able to tell which was rushed and which wasn't if it wasn't for the authors notes. :)

Anyway, I hope you do a sequel, and if you have will find out now as I am about to check out your profile. Hopefully, if I don't get kicked off the computer anyway.

Keep on writing, yours is an inspiration. I think I might write my own fanfic now. :)

hannah
Ryan Javery chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
Love the story sorta sad to see it end frankly. Good work and I hope to see something by you again sometime soon.