Reviews for The Death of You
shikatema love chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This was really like omg. Ammmazzing! I cant believe that I actually teared up. Wonderful job. With love from Las Vegas
Praecipula chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awesome. I feel bad for Gaara and Naruto. Guess shinobi life really sucks.
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
this is the best shikatema fic i have read so far!

it's my fav :)
Queen of Carrots chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
You made me a crybaby. :')
kindersuprised chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This was lovely- and everything I was looking for. The angst made my heart hurt which was great- (because I was looking for heart-wrenching ShikaTema and I found it). I loved it and thought it was beautiful. I found it quite in character and I'm very happy to add this to my favourites.
InosBane chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Oh, so angsty. But I loved it!
klumbzy chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was beautifully melancholic. I read your story maybe last week when I should have been studying for exams Lol And I haven't forgotten it, I've actually been inspired to write a story with a sad ending for a change. Jeez. Lol

Kudos to you .. but i'd still prefer a happy ending for them in reality haha
Danie chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
th-that was so so sad. i'm still crying. okay, breathe. it was an excellent songfic, sad, but still good. now, i'm going to listen to the song-as i weep miserably. i guess its still a good thing that Gaara did that. why did this war have to happen? still a good fic. Ja ne!
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Whoa! What a horrible thing to do to Shikamaru.

Bad author! Bad, bad, bad! My heart is heavy... I have to go and read a ShikaTema fluff to make me feel better...

Your words and the emotions...! Good job!
YaoiOwnsYourSoul chapter 1 . 9/23/2007

This story made me cry. So sad.

It was so sweet that he still loved her.

Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
OH MY GOD. That was so good it actually hurt to read.
Ferb O. Oche chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
its so sad. . . huhuhuhu. . . but at least shikamaru still loved her til the end. . . i really dont like sad endings with the characters dying. . . but the significant of this story is great. . . i just had hoped they didnt end up dying together. . . oh well. . . but its really good story. . . no doubt about it.
cuttie-shika chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I've read, reviewed and enjoyed:D

Beautiful death of beautiful love... Nothing more to say:]