Reviews for His
young kagome chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Hm.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This was a cute saucy short story!
munford chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Lovely just lovely
Mimiru chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was a really kinky awesome one shot!'
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
More please!
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I really didn't expect it to be so good considering it was small one-shot smut... But I really LIKED it & it was BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN and the ending was sweet-funny with Rin's innocent question ;D
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
ah, the innocent questions of a child
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This is a great little ficlet! I enjoyed this very much. Your descriptions of everything were amazing, but it didn't go too explicit, which is good. I mean, it kept with the tone of it very nicely by you not going into it in detail. Hopefully I'm making sense. Haha.

Anyway, SessKag is pure smex and I love this little story you've written about them.

Keep up the great work! _
Platinum Egoiste chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
My, my, you have a talent for steamy scenes. ;)

This is a little random, but your wording around the italics reminds me of the book Lolita (by Nabokov, I believe). Powerful.

Very feral, and as you said, very very possessive. :]
reeroy chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I just realized something (laughs) we have almost the same summary for our one-shots. I think it was...Chances? Yup.

(And this? Way better than my drabble. I swear, do a lemon. Please?)
orisinal chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This is a sweet and very nice lemon! Your writing is much better than some other that I've read where it has a plot to it. I hope you continue writing!
milky1way chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
your right i love (idealy) controling guys and i love this story!
Robar chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Normally, I don't like one shot lemons, however, this was quite good. Just enough detail for the lemon to be intimate without giving too much away. Good job.
Welshteen chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
cool oh kagome your not the only one that wouldn't object
SweetMusic95 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
i loved it.i would also like it if you made more well wrote more yah