Reviews for 806 Fun or Drudgery
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
It's both fascinating and pathetic how excited I can get over a fictional 'preview' when I know that I will get to read the complete story in a matter of minutes lol I was hoping - desperately so - that Lorelai's exhaustion and weird behavior would be due to a pregnancy, but I was unsure whether you were going to go there with your story quite yet.

Right now, I'm looking forward to many things: Luke finding out he's going to be a father, Rory learning that she'll be a big sister, Logan (possibly) returning and also more development in the relationship between Rory and Nate (because I'm intrigued by him and I sense great potential for future storylines). Off to the next part.
flcrkr chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
My thoughts on what was up with Lorelai were right. I had a feeling she was pregnant. I liked that she ended up spilling her thoughts to Emily and that Emily was being supportive (at least I thought she was, lol). Can't wait to see what Luke's reaction will be when he finds out.
flcrkr chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
Figures Emily would go and order things and book things with out Lorelai's knowledge. It was nice seeing Luke and Lorelai have a little serious talk time. Really curious as to what it is she really wants to talk to him about though. I have thoughts, but I dunno. Of course she would get interrupted with Sookie having the baby, lol.
flcrkr chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Seems Rory is going to like her job a lot. Curious about this Nate guy... can't wait to find out what's up with him. Poor Lorelai having to deal with Emily. Interesting the way Lorelai is acting...
flcrkr chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Rory's first day on the job... Everyone seems nice... except for Nate, lol.
stephbobef chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
okay i started reading your episodes a long time ago but never really kept up with them... now i have decided to keep up with them and i love your writing style and how carefully everything seems to be planned out. now i know this may sound pathetic but i feel like im actually watching an episode and I CANNOT WAIT to see what happens next. i also have been to your website and love your videos... by the way, do u speak french?
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
RiskaSG chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
A new dress, I*'m so glad you decided to have Lorelai another dress than the *cough* perfect *cough* dress. Now I'd love to see it. Got any pictures?

Well, well, I liked this chapter, maybe I wasn't too thrilled about the whole newspaper stuff, but it was nice to read, still, well.

My favorite part - of course - was the Lorelai/Emily interaction. The fact Lorelai told her she might get pregnant. The fact that she is pregnant. Geez, you're knocking me out here.
toofunny2 chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
She's pregnant, she's pregnant, she's pregnant...
toofunny2 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
...and I just realize he wasn't saying she was copy editor at the Yale Daily News, but copy editor at the Hartford Courat. My bad. :)
toofunny2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I'm really liking this story! Just a quick error I think I noticed: it says Rory started as a copy editor? But a copy editor is someone who does grammar, punctuation, etc. She was the editor in chief, who edits pieces in a more general sense: this paragraph no good, change this wording, etc. I only know this because I myself write for a school newspaper. Other than that, no errors I could see...and this is really good!

Oh, and something cool that you've probably already thought of...but in a world where everything you want to happens happens, Gilmore Girls up and decides it's time for an eighth season, and seing as your story is all ready for screen and everything, they just model it after yours (because they fired David Rosenthal, of course, and ASP is busy with her new fab life.) Okay, that's all. Keep up the good work!
ecogirl20 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
This was the best "episode" so far! I love love love how you are writing the characters. I can picture the episodes in my head, and the writing sounds just like what they would say.

I think the relationship between Emily and Lorelei is progressing really well. It's about time they both grow up and have some growth in their relationship. And, I think you wrote the pregnancy scene so well and true to character. I really believe that Emily's first response would be to march into action, get the facts first before reacting. And her response to the happy news shows just how much she's grown as a person and how much she really cares about her daughter.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Please keep it up!