Reviews for Shadows of the Past
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2019
Прекрасный рассказ. Буду ждать продолжение.
Lucia chapter 10 . 6/21/2018
Well, I am sleep-ist: belie un the benefits of sleep un a bed norte a pew, lol!
Ranayana chapter 13 . 5/26/2008
Um, on your profile you state that this story is complete...but, but...it can't be. This can't be the end of it! Please come up with more. Loved Time to Heal and love this one.
Steggy Likes Juice Boxes chapter 13 . 4/6/2008
Update soon! Pretty please?

This story is going very well and I was so sad when Time to Heal ended.
Alice chapter 13 . 12/26/2007
I like it a lot! I love reading all of your stories and I hope you update soon. :)
lady wen chapter 13 . 12/7/2007
I do like the interaction between Angela and Erik. She is no-nonsense, very direct. that is most welcome. she does not have a husband? did I miss that?

LW
phantom-jedi1 chapter 13 . 12/7/2007
Looks okay to me, as in I didn't see any glaring errors. I hope things settle down at home for you soon: that's not always fun.

Phantom Jedi
Hot4Gerry chapter 13 . 12/7/2007
You post I'll read. I'd hate to leave Erik stranded. Does Erik have an extra shadow? Was someone following him? I wish Erik would realize it is not healthy for him to keep the ring. He needs to at least pack it away. If he did it might open his eyes to the possibility of letting someone else in. It seems to me Angela has taken more than a cursory interest in him. I think it would be wonderful for Erik to let himself become a part of this family. It would give him what he never had before. A family and love.
Elena-Unduli chapter 13 . 12/7/2007
I will never tire of telling you how much I love your portrayal of Erik :D Bold, shameless Erik, oh yeeaah! hahahaha

One question: is Giovanni and Luciana's story from Kay's book? I have not read it, you know, but I did read something about them somewhere... Well, if it is, don't tell me anything about what happened exactly because I want it to be a surprise ahahaha ;D

I hope you will update soon (if you can, of course)!
GerrysJackie chapter 13 . 12/7/2007
A nice, calm chapter. I do wish Erik would meet someone in his vast world that finds him attractive and worth the effort; he needs love like no other person I have ever known (not that I know Erik...)anyway, I await what is to come.
Hot4Gerry chapter 12 . 11/18/2007
Just got back into town and wonderof wonders my e-mail was full of chapers from so many of my stories. I'll spend the next few hours catching up. Glad Angela is sticking with trying to crack Erik. He needs someone to dig at him to bring him out of himself. Maybe he wouldn't be so grouchy if he had others to concern himself with. Angela sounds as if she is committed to breaking through to Erik. I'm rooting for her and Erik.
Elena-Unduli chapter 12 . 11/18/2007
Heya! Maybe you remember me from some reviews in Time to Heal, maybe not :D

Anyway... I was this afternoon thinking: I want to read some nice POTO fic, but it seems I have already read all the good ones!

And then I remembered: Phasmatis Lupus was a good writer, and she was going to rewrite the sequel of Time to Heal!

So here I am XDD And I have to say, my friend, you are doing a great great work with this story! I love your portrayal of Erik and all you original characters. What happened in that mysterious accident they talk about? And is Amelia developing a teenager crush on Erik? xDD Nonno Giovanni, Eduardo and Angela are lovely too _

I'm eager to read more!
GerrysJackie chapter 12 . 11/17/2007
Such a grump he is...but it seems she delights in egging him on. He needs some joy in his heart, terribly.

Thank you for the story...more please.
Ranayana chapter 12 . 11/17/2007
More please! Great chappy! (Okay, I know that was a lame review, but that's all I've got right now. Sorry)
GerrysJackie chapter 11 . 11/8/2007
I know she wanted to know, but what good could it possibly do for her to know the history involved?

I am glad that Erik seems to be opening up a bit.

Anxious for more...