Reviews for Pretend You Love Me
xXSoKuGirl0615Xx chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
That's it... THERE HAS TO BE MORE TO THIS STORY! PLZZZZZZ TELL ME THAT UR GONNA CONTINUE! :D :D :D :D :D
Nijimi Daiquiri chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
SORA DEMANDS UPDATE DAMMIT. n This story is good ;-; please? update? FOR THE WHALES? D8 *cough* ...I'll give you yaoi...but srsly...this story is SEXY w YOU are sexy my friend :P cause...you just are cause this story is! xD How much motivation should I give you? w
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Wow, this story is just so freaking awesome and so much fun to read. I hope to see future chapters soon.
KoriYukiYao chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
Hey i really love the story _ its really interesting and really keeps me wanting more, speaking of more... Is there gonna be any? T_T probably stupid question; considering its been two years. But please if you read this dont drop this story its sooooo awesome i need to know the ending T_T

-offers a cookie as a bribe- x3
Imeralt Evalon chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
This is so interesting! I can't wait to find out what happens next :D
Incendie Invalide chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
When Are you going to uptade? I mean, it's been a while... Like a freaking lonf while XD Did you just stop or do you think you'll continue? I'd really like to know since I love your fic (I love the whole Idea of pretending )
xxRainbow-muffinsxx chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
where is the rest of it? pout
Incendie Invalide chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Kya Sexy Riku and Kawai Sora! XD

Can't wait 'til next chapter!

What's gonna happen now, eh?

Ya-Ha!
Rockinpandabear chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Woah I like where this story is going. Hopefully you'll update soon ]. The whole Sora and Kairi being competitive thing kinda made me laugh haha its quite believable.
lostconfessions chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
Wow love the story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter
Kida-chama chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
At first I wasn't going to read this fic. I saw the summary and thought to myself, "Nah, that just sounds cliche. There's no way it'd be good." So I moved on.

Then I saw it in a favorites list, and I was bored, so I started reading. And continued reading. And continued. Until I'd finished all the chapters. Then, for good measure, I read it again.

Wow.

I don't know if I'm more amused or internally squealing in fangirl delight. I really, really wish I'd read this sooner, and just wanted to say thank you for honoring FFnet with your writing.

Kida-chama
tehavengeh chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
I like it, I can't wait for you to update
Comfortable Mystery chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
Gah. I love this story so far. It's pretty interesting. The first KH fan fic I've read in almost 4 months actually. Loved it and looking forward to an update :)
naminelover9 chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
Wow. so good. I can't wait to read more! Please write more. Please. with a cherry on top?
P.O.F.T chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
No you need to get more up. Please! I really love this story, but if there's nothing left to read what am i supose to do until there is more? :(