Reviews for Unknown Premises
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 14 . 5/4
I'm sad that you haven't updated this since 2008..I went on an emotional rollercoaster while reading this. And I was hoping you would've finished this before you stopped updating.
It was a great idea and great characterization of both Kari. and Hitsugaya. :)
-AngelofDarkus
kittysenpai chapter 14 . 5/3
I love luv love the last part of this story! awesome
kittysenpai chapter 14 . 5/2
Plz write more stories about them (or at least write an epilogue)
Project.IA chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE _ AND UPDATE SOON! PLEASEEE!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
At last their first kiss! CUTE!
Omg u need to update soon
I can't take the wait any longer!
Music-chan loves anime chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
Oh my god! I absolutely love love love this story!
HaibaraAiFan chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
It's been 5 years since you updated, I would really aprreciate it if you did complete the story. But I know you are probably busy with your lofe since you are an adult (about 24 now maybe?)
Yuffie night chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
plz update again soon
Samira Vongola chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
continuar onegai
idunnoooo chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
I really love it that his mother is on the painting. and that it's her favourite painting. this scene is just.. perfect. 5 years have passed.. don't you think it's time for an update? :DD
BlackKitten1000 chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
I know it's been forever, but please please pleeeaaassseee update soon.

This is a wonderful story. I love your execution, and the plot twists you come up with. I honestly did not think that a prince/servant story would capture their personalities well, but you have made that possible. Exquisite story, really.

Update soon!

BlackKitten1000
hitsukarin4lyf chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
please please please update!
372259 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
PLEASE PLASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAASSSSEEEEE update this story soon! ASAP :) It's too good!
372259 chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
FINALLY THEY KISSED :D ! SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW ! Please please please PLEASE update this story! It is amazing! I love how you've developed hitsukarin and the relationship between karin and yuzu/rukia/ichigo (which btw I also love the ichiruki)! I love toshiro's step-mother, she is such a great antagonist! SPeaking of, earlier when Urahara said "something was suspicious with the North, is Aizen the true big antagonist? Will Ichigo be a knight? Oh gosh, this is getting too interesting! PLease update ASAP I absolutely CANNOT WAIT for the next chapter of this fantastic fic!
372259 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
i literally couldn't stop saying awwwwww the entire time I read this :) Wonderful job!