Reviews for Nothing
glowbox chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Oh snap a bold move by Riza. great fic
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Hahaha loved it. Hawkeye would do something like this.
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That ending made me burst out laughing, great work!
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
LOL... I got it... :P

Really, funny xD
U.Ta.Ne chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I JUST WENT BOOM. MAN THAT WAS AWESOME. THUMBS-UP.
Jollypants Silvers chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
oh man... jehehehehhehehh X3~!
Ambarlost chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
clever wordplay
aizuhime chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Naughty Riza! Lol. I love it! That was brilliant! XD
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
*LOVE* I'll bet Roy's brain was leaking! XD
SpidERSpins chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Took me a while to figure it out. T_T

After reading this I asked my mom what she was getting for me for my birthday, since it is coming up. Her answer?

"Nothing."

I am now banging my head against the wall.
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
That was brilliant! I love it! Laughed my head off at the end. The comment about his brains leaking out of his head is priceless!
WCPEMM chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hysterical.

Hy. Steri. Cal.

I honestly cannot think of anything that could improve upon this story.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
HAHAHAHHAHA that must have been the funniest thing I've read in all FMA fanfic! I read the end but didn't get it...read it again and I'm like OMG! Roll on chair laughing, rock on!
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
*giggles* That's hilarious and great _ Awesome fic
Zergplex chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
'Nothing'? Heck I'd be content with 'nothing' for my birthday too in circumstances like those. A very amusing, if a bit short, story. I always liked those two as a couple, and you showcased very well what makes them a bit different from the average couple. I giggled at the 'neatly typed, perfectly outlined report detailing exactly what he had done and how he could atone for it' part, and most of that scene for that matter. I had guessed what Riza's present was already by then, but then again I have a dirty mind at times _

I would say it could have stood to be a bit longer though. I am perfectly fine with short stories but it just felt a bit too short. Overall though it was an entirely enjoyable story and great for your first foray into Roy/Riza. Hopefully it won't be your last though.