Reviews for Rendezvous Point
Silent Killing chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This was really cute. Especlially when she kicked the robber's ass. And I like Hidan not being a criminal in a story for once.
Thanks for writing this!
TheLiability chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
loved it
TheLiability chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
once again I am floored by the writing
Go wild chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Pritty cool nice one man...yo
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
lol i like there kind of friendship.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I SWEAR you write the best fanfictions. Your writing style is just art, I honestly love it so so much. I don't know if you'll ever find this, but your stories give me freaking LIFE. Thank you so much for writing this, I hope you write more stories!
Donni chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Years and years and years since I first read this when I was just a beginner in fandom, and it still makes me smile and I love it and your other stuff ever so much.
mendibends chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
The best fanfiction ever written. Well, maybe tied with Quotidian.
grzzzlybear chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
youre making me ship hidan and temari ohmygod
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Oh yes. Temari finally got a friend. Go her! And with Hidan no less. Double go her! Well, a store robbery is what finally took her to say hi. Wow. I don't think that I would of reacted like that in that kind of situation. Their little conversation while waiting to be shot was pretty funny too. Not a care in the world. Thank you for writing such a fantastic story and it was very amusing to read it. .
Jay chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I will SMOTHER you with love. Seriously, you deserve it. I dunno if you'll ever see this, but I sure as hell hope you do. Your writing is amazing. And holy hell, Hidan was my fave as well and I love the way you write Hidan. I never thought of Hidan and Temari as like, friends or even acquaintances, but this was brilliant. It's so bloody cute.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
God, words can't explain how much I love this! This was sweet, hilarious & I couldn't get enough of it! Hidan is such a god & who knew him & Temari would make such good friends :)
SiriuslySarcastic chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I ADORE your Hidan and Temari fics. They just seem so right together, whether as friends or more.
Kinda makes you want a friendship like that :P
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I love this HidanTema fic as I do with most of your other fics. The pacing is great, it feels very natural and the character portrayal is of such a high degree of accuracy it really makes me believe that this ship could sail canon-ically. Thank you for the amazing story and the amazing pairing.
Whatever5656 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014