Reviews for Rendezvous Point
mendibends chapter 1 . 10/16
The best fanfiction ever written. Well, maybe tied with Quotidian.
grzzzlybear chapter 1 . 8/16
youre making me ship hidan and temari ohmygod
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/8
Oh yes. Temari finally got a friend. Go her! And with Hidan no less. Double go her! Well, a store robbery is what finally took her to say hi. Wow. I don't think that I would of reacted like that in that kind of situation. Their little conversation while waiting to be shot was pretty funny too. Not a care in the world. Thank you for writing such a fantastic story and it was very amusing to read it. .
Jay chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I will SMOTHER you with love. Seriously, you deserve it. I dunno if you'll ever see this, but I sure as hell hope you do. Your writing is amazing. And holy hell, Hidan was my fave as well and I love the way you write Hidan. I never thought of Hidan and Temari as like, friends or even acquaintances, but this was brilliant. It's so bloody cute.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
God, words can't explain how much I love this! This was sweet, hilarious & I couldn't get enough of it! Hidan is such a god & who knew him & Temari would make such good friends :)
SiriuslySherlocked chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I ADORE your Hidan and Temari fics. They just seem so right together, whether as friends or more.
Kinda makes you want a friendship like that :P
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I love this HidanTema fic as I do with most of your other fics. The pacing is great, it feels very natural and the character portrayal is of such a high degree of accuracy it really makes me believe that this ship could sail canon-ically. Thank you for the amazing story and the amazing pairing.
Whatever5656 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
your best story so far, honesty i reread it 3 times
FirebirdsFalling chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
You just... your stories make me truly happy. Easy to read, quick pace, flawless grammar, sympathetic characters, hilarious situations... This one is particularly adorable. How exactly you managed to make a sadistic, homicidal asshole of an antagonist into snarky but awesome neighborhood priest, I have no idea, but you did, and you did it well. I don't know Hidan particularly well, but I loved him in this fic. Absolutely fantastic. I'd ask you to continue it (because real world fic like this are one of my favorite things on fanfiction), but I actually like where it ends. It's a good story, self-contained - it feels very complete. No elaboration needed. Also I loved Ren. I don't know if he's based off of anyone in the show, but he was the ideal OC - there when you needed him, interesting enough to avoid being a cardboard cut-out, but not taking any attention away from the characters we care about. Finally, Temari's characterization was excellent, and I loved her interactions with Kankuro and Gaara.

Excellent work.

Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
When I read this story I kinda felt like dejavu ,but anyway the story is awesome and sweet and I like stories like this good job ...just WELL DONE!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
read this in middle school, loved it; read it again as a high school senior, and still love it. incredibly organic, moves at a charming pace, and turns my heart to syrup!
iluvmycorgi22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I absolutely adore them as friends. This is a great way to look at two people moving from strangers to friends.
Tem's Promise chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I love the odd snappy relationship Temari and Hidan share. You capture personalities perfectly and I'm a little jealous... You're probably my favorite author. I'm a bit sad to see some of your stories have not been continued and that your unactive.. Still you created brilliant work and I think your writing style has it's charm. You make me smile and I wish for your work to be continued, you're a much loved author. :)
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I really loved this! Wonderful job! Thanks :)
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
What could Vic write in this review-box instead "your story were too sweetly romantic in this horible moment for them". XB
Mou, Hidan-yatsu ttara ... for once, just for once, Vic wants to see this guy as a friend.
Mattaku ... you wrote his character so damn well, Firefly-chan! Made Vic adoring him so bad ...