Reviews for The Unfortunate Event
karkarpauley chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love this... It's so likely to happen and such serendipity that the same thing happened to you! You are my fave FanFiction author so far!
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
hehe i do that all the time! Whereas I am in a sitution like that imagining if Bella(i.e any of the characters) has done it. lol good one shot
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I loved how Edward took care of Bella, it was very sweet!
shaid chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This was really cute. Could have been a worse cut. I once left a three inch long gash just over my right ankle... about 30 min before we were supposed to go out for out first Valentine's Date. Not fun. And the damn thing got infected... can we say painful?

It's funny, Bella's more accident prone than me; my husband finds that idea hilarious, he's been calling me 'Calamity Kate' for years now.
bari8e chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
cool.
my bleeding tears of agony chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i always saw edward more as her father hthen lover
lithium17 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
that was super sweet and a good plausible story
panda3636 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
wow

ur amazing

i read your story about edwards shoes at skool

and i loved it, its so funny

and this 1 is really funny

ur amazing
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I say it again - a gift. And I don't think you're completely random. I've actually wondered about this one myself. I just forget I thought of it when I feel like writing something. You had me scared in the beginning though... I was bracing myself for some sort of 'Bella-is-severely-depressed' nonsense!
darklove4ever chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Cute story. ;) I like all your one-shots!
shelbymarie04 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I really like this story. I like how you show that Edward actually knows what he's doing when Bella got hurt, since he did go to medical school twice! I'm favoriting this!
My-Bella chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Very typical Bella!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
lOVED THIS! This was a perfect short of them...

JENNIFER
princessjob chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aww... that was nice. Kind of odd, but nice!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Hm. this is actually a very interesting idea. I'm sure Bella has accidently cut herself shaving or on another sharp object around Edward and he'd have to deal with it. He was fine when she cut herself during New Moon. *ponders the possibilities* Sorry...I over analyze things. :)