Reviews for A Little Piece of Paradise
desamir chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
How could i have missed this one written years ago? An excellent Trigun genfic. Wish there were more stories like this-'though a oneshot, there's action and drama and a wringer of an ending. Love it.
butterflydreaming chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
I'm stunned at how well put together this story is. Thank you for writing it; I really enjoyed it.
Ryla chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
I liked it, it's very well written!
Senshi Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
That was really good! Please write more!
MJRD chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
kawaii! Loved it, you do realize that I am now (that I finally read it) going to bug you about doing possible sequles, right? ~_ Hugs, Me-chan
Ninja Violinist chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Ah! I found it here too ;) Wonderful fic - excellent characterizations and a smooth ride. Only... whatever happened to Knives? .
R. Tursi chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
I have to admit, that was a pretty darned good fic. Well written with a good plot. A refreshing change from all the sappy romance stories floating around here. Vic is an interesting character. I assume he's supposed to be the reincarnation of Wolfwood? Interesting- but I think out of the original characters, I liked the Sheriff the best. Keep up the great work.
hentai no miko chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
oh wow! a really great story, free of any romantic entanglements! so rare, these days... you've got a flair for writing straight-forward action that's hard to find... keep going..
Sulia Serafine chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Very, very nice. Victor Lobos was a very pleasant surprise...