Reviews for The Ranger in Black
James F chapter 24 . 10/20/2014
Well done, DragonRiderNinja! Well done indeed.
anieljesu.gonzalez chapter 24 . 7/10/2014
I LOVE THIS PLEASE UPDATE MORE !
Wtrgal01 chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
Im too lazy to log on :p. Great chapter!thanks for adding Alex in. Shes one of my favs!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
Can't wait to finish reading it!
WTRGAL01 chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
haha nice:) Thanks for letting me know you updated! I didn't notice the email this time. Love how she is up against Brentine, and how she found out right after she suspended him. Update Soon :)
WTRGAL01 chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
Love it as usual :) I miss Alex/Walker though...any chance she can come in soon? Update Soon! I like how Alec tries to draw our Ryan by giving him a story of his past its always interesting to read, and shows a close relations ship. Update soon! I've missed WTR FanFics!
WTRGAL01 chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
I Love it! Alec now has twice the motive,and the will for avengance! Update Soon!
wtrgal01 chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
For the longest time, I refused to read this story,becuase I thought it sounded really cheesy,but this story is awsome! Please update soon! Also, I think that you shouldn't have added in the hot air balloon part-it was waay to much like the part in the show! Try and keep it a bit more original than that!And my final request-dony do the flashback scences- I dont like them in the show,and I dont like reading them(sorry) you are a great writer though! I rarely see mistakes,and I think you are among the few Walker writers who have not updates in years,and just update like nothing changed-thats amazing!
Sunny-Sides-of-Life chapter 18 . 4/19/2011
Awesome story,and you've written this really conitune. - )
person chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Have you watched the show she always goes undercover as hispanic and in real life the person who plays Sydney is part Native American on her father's side look it up
Cindy chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
ok, so, there are NOT ENOUGH syd and gage... you need to put WAY more of them in here, myabe even another ranger falls for syd and gage gets REALY jelouse.
person chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
sydney has brown hair, and she is neither mexican nor native american... she is a regular white (tan) person.
Inferno chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
HAHAHA! You totally stole that line from 'Lethal Weapon.' "What do you do? Sleep with that thing?" and the challenge. Awesome Honestly, this whole story has a Lethal Weapon feeling to it and that's great cause I love those movies too. Anyway, I like your story so far!
BornToBeAWitch1989 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Hi, I thought the story was good and it still is. I like all the charaters and it is good.
PJNRS chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
I just wish there were more Walker, Alex moments. That would have been nice. I know the story is not all about Walker and Alex, but you could put a little bit more attention on her because of the fact that she is pregnant

It was good though