Reviews for What You Wanted
Shiori Kudo chapter 13 . 5/11
The recap at the beginning of the chapter doesn't make sense, because that scene didn't happen.
Shiori Kudo chapter 9 . 5/11
How old is Sarah?
Shiori Kudo chapter 4 . 5/11
*sings*Think of me, think of fondly, when we've said goodbye. Remember me, once in a while, please promise me you'll try. When you find that once again you long to take your heart back and be free, if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me.
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 5/11
I LOVE Phantom!
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 18 . 3/17/2010
Thank you.:)
iamthepirateking chapter 18 . 2/13/2010
Aww, a happy ending, yay!

Wonderful story, I especially liked Lenam. I never thought of Jareth having a sister, but her personality counteracts his perfectly, and I can totally picture their childhood together.

I only discovered this story when you posted the last chapter, or I would have reviewed sooner.

Quite an enjoyable read overall. :)
notwritten chapter 18 . 2/9/2010
Winsome, and pleasant reading. Keep smiling. :-)
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 18 . 2/9/2010
An enjoyable ending to the story!
WiseOwl.21 chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
I knew that was Gaelic D lol D
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 17 . 8/3/2009
An interesting and enjoyable read!
notwritten chapter 17 . 8/3/2009
Thanks for sharing this interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Dreamjedi chapter 16 . 7/14/2009
Duke Rodger...Lady Alanna...good sword...in an evil trying to eat your soul kinda way.
Artimisia the wise chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
I'm sorry if I sounded snobbish *crys

I just very impatient person (I'm an aries ) so I apologize I just love this story so yeah

Anticitparing your next chapter

Artimisia the wise
Celecia Leigh chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
Don't let them get to you. You have been doing a wonderful job. Sometimes a writer does need to be reminded about their readers. But sometimes they do go over board. Just relax and do you best.
janeitesarah chapter 16 . 7/7/2009
Awesome story- can't wait for the last chapter...and maybe an epilogue? Pretty please?