Reviews for Hellfire
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 16 . 11/14/2016
So sad! I agree with you.. In that moment when azula's mind break in pieces and cry zuko just see her.. How bad! That was his sister.. And where is his heart in that moment? How sad..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
Unvelivable! How hard in know the reality! Mai never is going to be happy because his son is azula's and zuko son.. I like the dark and twisted side of this chapter.. How lovely!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
Crazy sage! I can't really understand this chapter..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 13 . 11/14/2016
Too sad.. But of course ozai have not edges.. He did the worst to punish azula for traitor.. Poor zuko.. Of course is his all fault! I love this story!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
Then the consequences come to kick butt's! Zuko did the worst having that kid.. How sad..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
I know it! Azula is a genius.. An faithful genius.. Poor zuko.. He just can wait and see but no.. He was unfaithful and now have a son.. Azula is going to kill him!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Exactly! Every time i see that chapter on tv i think that, ozai can punish azula because she lie to him.. The question is how? Poor azula.. Zuko is a bastard!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 9 . 11/14/2016
A drunk azula? Haha.. And a little jealous too? How good..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
Until now this is my favourite chapter here! How sweet from azula to left all his life in royalty for zuko and his baby! So sweet! Duh sokka and katara are very crap there! But i love every word in here!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
I really enjoy this! But was really sad to read "Retribution" and "penalty".. You did a good job here!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
See? This is all what i want to read! I love*n future with zuko and azula marriage and with childrens! How perfect!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
Azula is the smartest person in palace! I think is the smartest in the royal family!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Now, now Zuzu dearest.. That was a bad dream about your own sister! How hot! :-)
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
Oh my entire Dream! I realli want to see an story (long story) with Zuko and Azula get married! I love this chapter.. Ok this have a little sucks part because o hate Ozai.. But i love the Zucest...
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Azula is so posesive.. And so jealous! Of course Zuko is Hers.. Mai is just a distraction.. And the most boring distraction in world..