Reviews for Learning to Be
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Ooo I quite liked this
Lovely :D
Left Fanfiction chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
aw :) I like how you showed that she was OCD instead of telling us, 'cause that would have ruined it.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh wow, this was so well writen! Great characterisation of Lily!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
great!
Defier of Reason chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
very, very good. extremely well written, original and intriguing in a good way.
Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I like the way you used the Petunia-Lily rivalry to show her developing OCD. Very well written.

Kyota
anonymous jane chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
this was actually pretty interesting, and a pretty original idea. i'm surprised it didn't get more reviews. nice job!
Rose-Petal-x chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
That was really interesting. I like how Petunia was the perfect one, not Lily. That is almost never done, and it works really well for this fic. Great job!
fearblank chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
"To hell with perfection" I agree! lol... I'm not perfect... .

Hugs and Cookies

Blank
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
It’s long, but I still love it. While it’s possibly a bit off canon, because wasn’t Lily the one who was always perfect in her parent’s eyes, I still love it. You capture her perfectly, the second person made it all the more enthralling, and Lily & James is always a nice touch.

CUba
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I like this...the repetition of the word perfect and the constant reverting back to what perfect Petunia said.

good job

Paddy
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
THAT WAS... AMAZING! I've normally not much for a Lily and James fic, but this was absolutely brilliant and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed. There was one thing that scared me though, I do all those thing that Lily does but I don't have a sister to compare to, I just do it... Did you get those things from an OCD website? Anyway, great wodnerful job, please please write again soon!

xxStellaxx
Daisy Blue chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Very well done and excellent characterisation. I loved the idea of Petunia being behind Lily's desire for perfection. A very believable and well written fic! Loved it :D
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
yay! screw petunia! i liked it, messy is good. update soon!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
This is /fantastic/! Best characterization I've read of Lily yet, I think-too often she's Mary-Sue-ified, and she's incredibly believable here, even though I was a bit skeptical about the disorder when I first read it. You are a genius. Your writing is brilliant. I think I'm in love.

Okay, I'm done now. XDD