Reviews for ·Now & Forever·
amanda chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I luv your story

And I think sakura and sasuke go HORIBLE together
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
By asking for opinions, you are truly asking for it. So, in your honor, I'll hand it to ya.

I liked it. Very much. It's lovely, and very bright!

So out of character. Yes, very. Because there is no pre-story, we have nothing to base on what changed Sai. He's wonderfully blunt, teasing, and absolutely tactless. Sakura is loud, obsene, and sometimes sweet. You got her nearly spot on! Congrats on that! However, you messed up badly on Sai.

He may have more emotions, but we don't know how he became tactfull, a bit more considerate, and a little less teasing. Because of this, it's totally out of whack. Maybe in some dream world, he'd be as such, but because we have nothing to base the changes on, he does not feel real.

Anyway, aside from that, there were other small mistakes.

Details. The details! I cannot see them anywhere. This is the first story I've read done by you, so I have no idea about the 'winks' or the 'staring' or the way that Sai called Naruto and Kiba 'kids' go. Adding tibits form your other stories may seem familiar to you, but not to the public, dear. It makes your work seem... repeated.

That's another thing I wanted to talk to you about. You REPEATED too much. Angels, demons, dark, light, heaven, hell... there are other words, you know. Expand your vocabulary! Live a little... yes? It's awfully great that you stand firmly on one subject, but it can get boring, you know?

That's about it... I think.

This, I hope, does not offend you. It's not my intention. Not my intention at all, in fact. I wish to help with this 'flame', I suppose, help you improve. Your talents are very notisable,yes, all you need to do is develop them. Good luck, though! And, I'm amazed. Ten reviews for a single chapter. Oh wow...

Good luck on your other stories!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
That was so sweet! I loved it! Keep it up with the SaiSaku fics! lol.
Saigirlz chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
great job
okami no kidzukare chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
That was kinda it up.
p3pp3rmint chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
wah... *sobs* that was wonderful! I never really tried reading SaiXSakura fics 'cause I'm a sasosaku fan myself... now, this makes me want to read more saisaku! wah!
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
aww, well, thats just sweet...that has got to be the ULTIMATE fluff. FFLLUUFF! lolz

defunctaccount0000000001 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
That was your first SaiSaku pairing story? You did a good job.
xiMaryFairy chapter 1 . 9/30/2007

aw it was so cute when they mary xD

great story! xD
FakeCompassion chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
AWE! So sweet!
Akito-Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow, that was an WAFF overdose. Lol. I liked the idea that you had behind this but both Sai and Sakura were too OCC to be believable.