Reviews for After the Philosophy Club
dollar-diamond-ring chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Oh, I feel for ya Boqqie! *cries* That was a v. creative story, dude! (god, why doesn't anyone use the word dude anymore? It's so...sophisticated!)
Zarrian chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
*Trumpets blaring* Dunt dun-a-dun! Your first non-book reader!

Although I haven't read the book, (to much on my dismay,) I do know enough about it that I can declare this the best book fic *I* have read.

Great Job, Hun!
MuchTooHighACost chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Nicely done! I just finished reading this part in the book again, so I thought I'd have a peek. Yeah, I've always wondered how things went after that... please continue! At least make it a two shot.
tortoiselover8 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Very realistic, I could definatley see this happening. I loved Boq's uneasiness with dealing with Tibbet, how he wasn't sure what to do. Very like him, he was also like that in the club, watching everything happen.

One extremley unimportant critcism: I'm pretty sure Tibbet was poor and wouldn't have rich bed covers. Like I said, it's a pretty unimportant crit XP. When Boq was working with Tibbet and Crope in the library, it was because he could not afford to travel home. I'm not sure if that's the case with T and C though. My critisicm might not even be acurate, so feel free to ignore this XD.

Again, lovely fic, very realistic.
Faba chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Oh, so very angsty...Yes...listen to Elphie...listen to her...ahh! Very dark indeed, like Pixess said...and I seem for some reason to like Tibbett more than NNO!

Lol, twas a weird review...nice job. Just a little mature. XD *Thumbs up*
The Pixess chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Wow, that's Just...dark. *shudders* Sorry I can't be more coherent, but I'm really to shaken to give anything constructive :). Probably this should be rated M, at least that's what I think.

But I mean, I guess it was it's seems like something that's not right to critique.